Unemotional Weis

Guest SirJohn

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For every pic of him yelling and pointing, there's a thousand of him with his arms folded, looking at the jumbotron.

Or meandering out of the tunnel.

He lost me when Harrison Smith stayed in the game after his helmet-to-helmet 15 yard penalty continued a Navy drive. He should have been pulled and chewed out. Was he? Nope. Stayed in the game.

Guest irishfan
I wouldn't read anything into that pic.

Its bad enough hearing Weis "fat" jokes from other teams fans, let alone an ND one.

Edited by SpeedsterX

It's shows a total lack of class. Regardless of which team's fans it came from.

This is so true. Being from Georgia I am sure you know this to be true. Loved my stay there.

I thought Sir John was simply trying to convey a thought about emotions. Which Weis at times does seem a bit nonchalant?

For every pic of him yelling and pointing, there's a thousand of him with his arms folded, looking at the jumbotron.

Or meandering out of the tunnel.

He lost me when Harrison Smith stayed in the game after his helmet-to-helmet 15 yard penalty continued a Navy drive. He should have been pulled and chewed out. Was he? Nope. Stayed in the game.

come on... that was a weak ass roughing call... maybe ... maybe you take the kid out and talk to him, but i dont think harrison did a DARN thing wrong on that play.

Guest rocketsan22
Man, first Sir John posts a photo showing a heartfelt hug, now this. Whay can I say?

no one slights the MAN, just the coach...but even this is a coaching moment and a lesson in dedication...loyalty to the mission...oh God...I'm getting soft...

I need a tissue.

Guest SavageCanuck

He does not show his team the same same emotion on the sidelines that he shows the refs. Now I believe Charlie is a great person and he really cares about all his players like they were his kids, but it seems like hes the kind of father that feels like giving his kid a time out might emotionally damage them, let alone give them a tap on the bottom or a good yelling if they were to get out of line. What goes on Sun-Fri might be very different, but this is the impression I get on the sidelines