James Stone

Guest Ndirish8

Guest Ndirish8

The Offensive Lineman from Tennessee does not have the Vols in his top 5. Good news for Notre Dame because it looks as if we are on top of his leader board followed by Auburn, LSU, Alabama, and Vanderbilt. Academics play a key role in his decision and that is more good news for us. Choose the IRISH!

The Offensive Lineman from Tennessee does not have the Vols in his top 5. Good news for Notre Dame because it looks as if we are on top of his leader board followed by Auburn, LSU, Alabama, and Vanderbilt. Academics play a key role in his decision and that is more good news for us. Choose the IRISH!

Bama & LSU are our biggest competition esp Bama.

Yes, please elaborate, as in, please provide one of the following options for making such a bold prediction on a recruiting board:

a) I have it from a reliable source, namely, __________________;

b) I know inside information, and though I can't reveal the source, I can personally vouch for its reliability;

c) I have a strong intuitive sense, nothing more, but I really feel that it is so; or

d) http://www.buzznet.com/tags/debbiedowner/video/228337/snl-debbie-downer-featuring-lindsay/

Edited by UncleJoe

Yes, please elaborate, as in, please provide one of the following options for making such a bold prediction on a recruiting board:

b) I know inside information, and though I can't reveal the source, I can personally vouch for its reliability;

c) I have a strong intuitive sense, nothing more, but I really feel that it is so; or

d) http://www.buzznet.com/tags/debbiedowner/video/228337/snl-debbie-downer-featuring-lindsay/

if he knows something, he should share why. if it's his opinion, he should say he thinks, "blah, blah, blah". both are more than welcome.

Guest Ndirish8

I never once said he was coming here, get your facts straight.

Guest irishrick

Ziggy, any further info on TEO, going on his mission work next year, sure hope he can hold off for a while, but what ever he decides, i wish him the best of luck . go Irish 8-)

I personally think his post was quite clear...

I didn't say it was not clear. I just thought it would be nice to elaborate on why he thinks that. Does he have inside info? Did he read a comment from Stone? Maybe it is a series of things that makes him think it is a done deal. Maybe he feels that a loss to Navy is more than Stone could take? I don't know but I would like to know.

He's not coming.

:D

Seriously though, I'm not seeing it. He rated his visit here as a 7 out of 10, and that was when the hype around the USC game was sky high. I'd like to think differently, but between coaching turmoil and a so-so visit, I doubt academics will be enough to leave Southern comfort, whether its at Bama, UT, or somewhere else in SEC/ACC country.