Verbs and Offer List as of 5/9/06

Guest TDJesus3

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluester2000

Nice, I was hoping someone could compile one so I can get lazy, I recommend we sticky this post and people add to it once new offers are confirmed.

Guest TDJesus3

sounds good to me, ill try to keep updated when I see others, biggest surprise in my opinon is Luther Davis, I had to look him up I had no idea who he was

Guest SirJohn

Sir John Yesterdaysnews42@aol.com

He might pull out some locals in the Virginia area tomorrow? Who knows if he's hop scotching back in Ohio and Penn on the way? then it's the 4th at SB. He does hop around for ND. Nice to see this for a change isn't it. :lol:

Guest TDJesus3

Here, are some LB's to look for

LB- Kyle Jackson

McDonough GA Union Grove

6-1/220

LB- Austin Box

Enid OK

6-3/215

LB- Andrew Dailey

Massilon OH

6-3/215

LB- Marshall Williams

Lilburn GA Parkview

6-3/205

Guest TDJesus3

as far as VA goes i woudl look for

DT- Leman Williams

Norfolk VA Lake Taylor

6-6/300

hey may be on the radar because of Jones committing to UT

Thread has been stickied. TD when you add to it just edit your original post and change the date in the title. Good job by the way.

Guest TDJesus3

yea, he does not have an offer, it was in response to SJ bringing up his visit to VA, i was just saying one name to look for in VA would be Williams

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TDJesus3

Gentleman I added a new part to the offer list, I put all the players who are probably the next tier to recieve offers, that way we can have an easy place to look when we miss out on someone, i.e. gray, who will probably be next to get an offer at that position

• 2 weeks later...

According to Scout, you can add S Mark Barnes to the list of offers, he's a four-star guy who has ND at med interest along w/ Louisville and S. Carolina. Don't know if he has any Gray connections (hope not). Might be tough to pull him out of the south w/ Brown and Gaines coming in. (Also Michael Williams (I know, enough already), who in all likelihood will be Irish, can play S and CB)

Champ, I figured as much (him being connected w/ Gray). It had him listed at S, I just noticed that he was offered...maybe Gray isn't completely sold on his decision, maybe the offer came awhile ago and it's just now streaming down...I have no idea, I just saw a new offer on Scout.

ND has offered Name (Profile) Hometown Pos Ht/Wt Visits Competitors Chose Latest News

Allen, Armando Hialeah, FL RB 5'10"-180 None scheduled ACC, SEC No articles - click to add Admin

Allen, Dionte Orchard Lake, MI DB 6'0"-175 Unofficial scheduled Everyone No articles - click to add Admin

Allen, Tray Grand Prairie, TX OL 6'4"-295 None scheduled TX, OK, A&M No articles - click to add Admin

Austin, Marvin Washington, D.C. DL 6'2"-295 None scheduled Everyone No articles - click to add Admin

Barksdale, Joseph Detroit, MI DL 6'4"-310 Unofficial scheduled MI, MSU, OSU, TN No articles - click to add Admin

Benn, Arrelious Washington, D.C. WR 6'1"-208 Unofficial made Everyone No articles - click to add Admin

Clausen, Jimmy Westlake Village, CA QB 6'3"-200 Unofficial made USC, SCAR No articles - click to add Admin

Edwards, Lorenzo Orlando, FL DB 6'1"-215 Unofficial scheduled Everyone No articles - click to add Admin

Johnson, Ron Muskegon, MI DB 6'0"-177 Unofficial scheduled Everyone No articles - click to add Admin

Jones, John Sarasota, FL LB 6'3"-210 None scheduled SEC, ACC No articles - click to add Admin

Kamara, Duval Hoboken, NJ WR 6'3"-205 None scheduled Everyone No articles - click to add Admin

Martin, Ben Cincinnati, OH DL 6'5"-220 Unofficial made OSU, MI No articles - click to add Admin

McCray, D'Angelo Jacksonville, FL DL 6'5"-280 None scheduled Everyone No articles - click to add Admin

Miller, Ryan Littleton, CO OL 6'7"-280 None scheduled COL, NEB, MIA No articles - click to add Admin

Oglesby, Josh St. Francis, WI OL 6'8"-320 Unofficial scheduled Everyone No articles - click to add Admin

Ragone, Mike Cherry Hill, NJ TE 6'5"-230 Unofficial made Everyone No articles - click to add Admin

Saine, Brandon Piqua, OH RB 6'0"-200 Unofficial made Big-10 No articles - click to add Admin

Thompson, Deonte Belle Glade, FL WR 6'0"-185 None scheduled Everyone No articles - click to add Admin

Trattou, Justin Ramsey, NJ DL 6'4"-245 Unofficial made PSU, BC, UNC, RUT No articles - click to add Admin

Tyler, Marc Westlake Village, CA RB 6'0"-215 Unofficial made USC, UCLA No articles - click to add Admin

Williams, Michael Ventura, CA DB 5'11"-180 Unofficial made PAC-10 No articles - click to add Admin

Wilson, James St. Augustine, FL OL 6'5"-310 None scheduled Everyone No articles - click to add Admin

Wright, Major Ft. Lauderdale, FL DB 6'1"-205 None scheduled MIA, FSU, FL No articles - click to add Admin

Ziemba, Lee Rogers, AR OL 6'7"-290 None scheduled SEC, Big-12 No articles - click to add Admin

Mutual interest Name