Visitors ???

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have a good shot with Nix - everyone knows we need the DL help and he wouldn't be coming back for the 2nd/3rd time if he wasn't seriously considering it.

Also, Matt James is coming for an unofficial visit this weekend -- very good news. I guess no one wants to play in Tressel's offense after that showing.

I think we have a good shot with Nix - everyone knows we need the DL help and he wouldn't be coming back for the 2nd/3rd time if he wasn't seriously considering it.

Also, Matt James is coming for an unofficial visit this weekend -- very good news. I guess no one wants to play in Tressel's offense after that showing.

It's his second time and he's supposed to be coming with his aunt so that's also good (meaning it's not a completely free trip as his aunt will have to pay for her flight at the very least) so I believe his interest is real - that being said, I still think he ends up at miami although i really really really hope I'm wrong

Matt coming again is a very very good thing as well!

It's his second time and he's supposed to be coming with his aunt so that's also good (meaning it's not a completely free trip as his aunt will have to pay for her flight at the very least) so I believe his interest is real - that being said, I still think he ends up at miami although i really really really hope I'm wrong

Matt coming again is a very very good thing as well!

family comes for free too.

That's awesome.

Let's hope we kick the crap out of MSU. I still haven't forgiven them for the flag incident.

Nix is staying south. We may get the other guys, but they aren't the shizzle.

i'm not completely sold on Nix staying south just yet. This is a different case than Marcus Forston. Forston never visited campus, and this will be Nix's 2nd time here, so there's always a shot.

the 1 yr I think we got something like 75 percent of the guys that took official visits.

family comes for free too.

hmm...i don't think that is so - only recruit gets to go at least as far as i can remember

Example - Byron Moore came last season but no one came w/ him because it was not free

again, this is going strictly off memory and i don't want to look it up right now but i believe this to be true - only the recruit is free. thus if u can drive, it's especially good since gas is covered and u can take as many people as you want. hotel is obviously covered for the recruit so that is not a problem either

hmm...i don't think that is so - only recruit gets to go at least as far as i can remember

Example - Byron Moore came last season but no one came w/ him because it was not free

again, this is going strictly off memory and i don't want to look it up right now but i believe this to be true - only the recruit is free. thus if u can drive, it's especially good since gas is covered and u can take as many people as you want. hotel is obviously covered for the recruit so that is not a problem either

If I remember correctly, family can come. Remember, we are dealing with underage kids. I think a chaperone can attend as part of the visit.

A chaperone is given a free flight and admission to the game. Hotel stay is also included, as well as one meal. The team usually uses the one meal at one of the nicer places in town. The visitor (player) gets a stipend of money which they are suppose to use for food and a few keepsakes, but a lot of times they just pocket the cash and eat really cheap. This is one reason we see kids taking visits after they have committed in my opinion. Although a current player is suppose to use the cash for the visitor, many times they just give it to the visitor.

Edited by PJackson'sDred15