michigan injury report

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That does not seem like a good injury report for michigan-- i would think they need everything they have in this one and some of those guys are very important

Doesn't matter. Michigan is so deep and good. Didn't we see what they did to Western Michigan??? Crap, I have been reading too many Michigan boards. (And yes, they are saying such things. Kinda funny.)

Lousy Echo beating my post by mere seconds. I'd like to point out I at least took the time to quote the previous post about Mr. Cissoko's bitchness... haha kidding Echo

Major snaps for mightyeskimo! Oops! Shit! I've been watching too many movies with my teenage daughter! :frusty:

None of this matters. To be honest. I want them at they're best so there is no excuses when we beat their asses.

They (UM fans) and the media will have excuses abound when we win. If UM were to pull it out then they would be proclaimed a contender in the Big 10 and Mark May would say he knew the Irish were overrated. Screw Michigan, Mark May, and the game taking way to long to get here!

GO IRSIH