Any news on Matt James?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I read that other recruits (Lombard and Leuders) talked with him to build a relationship and make him feel at home. James has been very good keeping things close to the vest. Anyone from Cincy, keep your ears open on him. Maybe he shares a little more in the local papers.

I read that other recruits (Lombard and Leuders) talked with him to build a relationship and make him feel at home. James has been very good keeping things close to the vest. Anyone from Cincy, keep your ears open on him. Maybe he shares a little more in the local papers.

I spoke with my contact at Zionsville (lueduers hs) and James has told Lueders HE IS IRISH!

Evidentially, he was also telling people on the sidelines of the game this weekend too... Verducci is the reason we are going to land him and the fact he will have Dayne as his QB for 2 years is also a big help...

I rarely go out and say this, but he is irish, and I will stand by my sources on this one...When he becomes official, I don't know, but the same guy who told me two days before Lueders committed, told me the same thing with james and he is getting his info from Lueders...

I spoke with my contact at Zionsville (lueduers hs) and James has told Lueders HE IS IRISH!

Evidentially, he was also telling people on the sidelines of the game this weekend too... Verducci is the reason we are going to land him and the fact he will have Dayne as his QB for 2 years is also a big help...

I rarely go out and say this, but he is irish, and I will stand by my sources on this one...When he becomes official, I don't know, but the same guy who told me two days before Lueders committed, told me the same thing with james and he is getting his info from Lueders...

Coach, thanks a ton for passing the info along! I certainly hope your right and it becomes public soon.

It sucks that we lost out on Hurst so early w/ Latina's departure but Verducci has proven he can really really coach and other recruits are taking notice :-)

I think Linder and James are the last two lineman we are going to get in this class...Stone is likely gone and Linder will make his decision after the USC game...

Mark my words...WHEN we beat USC, that will lead to us having the #1 overall recruiting class in the country!

Linder

James

Barr

Shirley

Riley

Riggs

Shaw

Allen

Gaston and possibly more.

All become Irish that weekend.

I think Linder and James are the last two lineman we are going to get in this class...Stone is likely gone and Linder will make his decision after the USC game...

Mark my words...WHEN we beat USC, that will lead to us having the #1 overall recruiting class in the country!

Linder

James

Barr

Shirley

Riley

Riggs

Shaw

Allen

Man I hope you're right. I'm a bit skeptical though.

Awesome posts again Coach, but you lost me with ND having the#1 2010 recruiting. Have you seen what State Penn's doing? We'll need 4 & 5 star only for the last 8 or so recruits, and probably more 5 than 4 to make up the gound we'd need on any recruiting services rankings. I don't disagree that IF we beat fUSC, we'll get some more elite talent, but I think it'd take a lot to get to #1. Just my opinion. I hope the Matt James info comes to fruition soon!!

Linder

James

Barr

Shirley

Riley

Riggs

Shaw

Allen

You are crazy.