Blair Kiel arrested...

da coach

http://www.indystar.com/article/20090908/NEWS02/909080358/-1/frontpagecities/Ex-Colts+QB+arrested+at+Victory+Field

Former ND QB Blair Keil was arrested this weekend and from the story, it sounds like he may be a little aggressive when drinking..."punching a security guard several times before being handcuffed"...

alcohol abuse = dumb behavior.....................

Guest SirJohn

There is morw to this story. Security was called by a woman (who was in the stadium rest room) and said he was standing at the rest room door. She was afraid to come out. It turned out to be his wife.

Guest SirJohn

Not sure why the query?

What I posted puts meat on the bare bones that he hit a security guard at some game,

Evidently there was some threatening argument between he and his wife. She fled to a female public rest room for safety. He evidently followed her and stationed himself outside guarding the exit door. Since she could not leave without a confrontation with him of some sort she summened security on him by phone.

At this point the security guard arrives and asks him to move on or whatever.

He then scuffles with the security guard and is arrested.

I hope this explains better??????????

It also sheds some light into his marrage.

SJ

John

Welcome to Fishers, Indiana. Where everything is peaceful on the surface!

Haha! I wonder if Fishers will fall out of the top 10 places to raise a family in the country now? You have to be a real gangsta to survive in the mean streets of Fishers.... I'm off work this week I may have to pop into the Nickel Plate for a tenderloin and a New Castle for lunch one day.