Damn dog bit me!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Turk, I was protecting an innocent female that was holding her puppy that this dangerous animal was attacking. I tried to do it physically first and that's how he got my hand. I then had no choice but to shoot him.

You have no idea what you are talking about so if you can't keep it shut, we'll do it for you and your time here at DD will end.

Hey Turk why don't you relax a little and the read the story before going nuts.

Speedster, I would've shot that dog in a heartbeat too, get well soon and get back on the road.

I normally tell people when called to their residence to lock their dogs up. I once tasered a pitbull and he took off running like Golden Tate. Obviously it wasn't the same situation you faced but it did the trick for what I was dealing with.

Thanks Gunslinger, Bottom line is, the dog already killed the puppy and was going after the young lady and was going to tear HER up. I got in between them and did what I had to. I am not happy about it but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

What would you have had me do if that young lady was your mother or daughter Turk?

Guest TURK 182
Turk, I was protecting an innocent female that was holding her puppy that this dangerous animal was attacking. I tried to do it physically first and that's how he got my hand. I then had no choice but to shoot him.

You have no idea what you are talking about so if you can't keep it shut, we'll do it for you and your time here at DD will end.

Do it.Be a COP. YOu'll love it.

Speedster,

The city should give you a medal for ridding the world of one more of those dogs from hell. The only people who buy that awful breed are crack dealers or guys with little peckers who want to compensate by showing the world how "tough" they are. I'm all for a two week period every year where anyone can hunt 'em.. I'd love to pop-a-cap in the head of a charging pitbull. It must have felt good Speedster. Yes, a Michael Vick poster is on my wall.

Speedster,

The city should give you a medal for ridding the world of one more of those dogs from hell. The only people who buy that awful breed are crack dealers or guys with little peckers who want to compensate by showing the world how "tough" they are. I'm all for a two week period every year where anyone can hunt 'em.. I'd love to pop-a-cap in the head of a charging pitbull. It must have felt good Speedster. Yes, a Michael Vick poster is on my wall.

Honestly NicePost, it didn't feel good. I hated doing it but like I said, my partner and I had no choice. Like I said, I tried to stop it with my hands, that's how I got bit. It was the girl getting torn up or the dog shot. We didn't hesitate.

Speedster,

I understand what you are saying and I'm not a big dog fan, but to be fair my one friend has one and its one of the nicest dogs going. It all depends how you raise them and treat them.

That's all I can think of Gunslinger because I've never said 2 words to Turk-ey before this thread.

Weeeiiiird!

BTW Speedy, I always do 5 over the speed limit when a cop is right behind me. I act "normal" so to not raise suspicion. It also helps having a couple of FOP cards in my wallet at all times... (my best friend works for Akron).