Mark May at it again!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whats new!--- Anyhow didnt you read the interview with May over at B&G a few weeks back--- MR MAY LOVES NOTRE DAME-- HE ROOTS FOR US TO BE GOOD---ALL HE HATES IS ANCHOVIES___- Too many on this site bought that load of hogwash so now our greatest fan picks the best team we have had in 15 years to loose opening day at home against a WAC team-- lol-----I BET HE DOESNT PUT ANY MONEY ON IT__ he lives to see us loose: case closed--- IN THIS CASE IT IS MERELY WISHFUL THINKING!---GOING TO BE A LONG YEAR FOR MAY

Guest irishrick

MARK IS PUSHING CRAP AGAIN THE FELLA NEXT TO HIM SAY WERE GOING TO PLAY FOR THE NC GAME, SAME OLD MARK DIRT BAG CRAP TO GET RATINGS AND UPSET THE IRISH FANS. :lalala::popcorn:

Papadakis or whatever his name is a huge USC honk and openly admits he despises Notre Dame.

And Mark May predicts ND to be upset everytime and then does a huge I told you so the next week. Apparently he doesn't know that a broken clock is right twice a day. That's what MM is now....a broken clock.

Here's a thought that haunts my nightmares... What if MM is Right? Where the heck do we go from THERE? Even the thought of a San Diego State type performance makes me sick to my stomach. As a long time supporter of our HC, and what was inexperienced talent, failure of that kind This year would be especially painful. Maybe even unforgiveable. The Irish need to come out strong and fast to start this season! I pray that is the case. GO IRISH!

Oh yeah Irishrick, are you still with me on the slogan for 2009?

"The Year of the Irish! Taking Back Saturday!

As I said, i am a long time supporter of Weis. Many have described me as loyal to a fault. But good grief if we loose to freakin Nevada, I can no longer be behind someone who fields an uninspired team in The House That Rockne Built. If we were to loose against Syracuse on Senior Day and then to a WAC team in the opener i dont know where we would go! Luckily for all of us loyal Charlie fans our loyalty will be repaid as the Irish field their best team since

93'!

The Year of the IRISH! TAKING BACK SATURDAY!

Uh...Island...chill out a little...if you are off your meds, get back on...if you have no meds I suggest sipping a good quality single malt scotch.

We will be good or great this year. By mid year we will debating whether we are or will be good versus great. Sorry to take out some of the suspense. Enjoy opening day.

Oh, and Mark May will never be consistently right about ND...he is too emotionally involved...kinda like most of us here.

Edited by PursuitAce

Papadakis or whatever his name is a huge USC honk and openly admits he despises Notre Dame.

And Mark May predicts ND to be upset everytime and then does a huge I told you so the next week. Apparently he doesn't know that a broken clock is right twice a day. That's what MM is now....a broken clock.

Petro Papadakis was a fullback for SC back in they day if I am correct and was on that Pro's vs. Joe's when it first came out. Personally I think he's a complete tool and the biggest D-Bag ever.

Mark May is not a tool, he's construction equipment.

I see only one scenario where we loose to nevada--- next week our team gets overwhelmed by an epidemic of SWINE FLU!--- as far as mark may goes anyone want take a bet-- that AFTER WE BEAT NEVADA__ MARK MAY PICKS MICHIGAN-----AND AFTER WE BEAT MICHIGAN __MARM MAY PICKS MSU___ I MEAN IF YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF LOU AND HIS OVER THE TOP LOYALTY __MARK MAY IS JUST A KNEE JERK HATER!