Who's Next

Hey Guys and Girls,

Now that we've picked up several nice commitments over the past 2-3 weeks, who are the most likely recruits to commit to ND next? Most of the chatter about imminent commitments are ones we don't seem to be in a good position with.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You beat me to the punch Jimbo, welcome. I was thinking the same thing, trying to see what the opinion is out there on this topic. My guess is Gaston. He's visiting this Friday I think. That's my guess for the next commit. Kohler's in town Thursday. My guess is he will weigh his options before he pops. It may be ND or not. Other than those two, I'm not sure we'll see another commit until the season. Just my opinion.

Gaston

Kohler / James

Riggs

Shaw

Dyer

I think we get these guys all before the season hits week 2...making a class of 17 with 4 more spots to tie up before/after the USC game

Edited by da coach

Gaston

Kohler / James

Riggs

Shaw

Dyer

I think we get these guys all before the season hits week 2...making a class of 17 with 4 more spots to tie up before/after the USC game

Dyer? I'm not sure what inside info you have on Dyer but I would be surprised if ND lands him. I think Auburn leads right now. I could definitely see us land all the others you list at some point.

"Gunga gulunga"

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper? A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

One of the greatest movies ever. Worth the read. A Carl Spackler classic.

Cannonball, cannonball comin.

Dyer? I'm not sure what inside info you have on Dyer but I would be surprised if ND lands him. I think Auburn leads right now. I could definitely see us land all the others you list at some point.

Lache Seastrunk is HIGH on Auburn and they just signed a 3 star Alabama product...Meaning they likely won't bring in 3 RBs in one class...

Dyer's more likely to end up in Arkansas or LSU than as Auburn's 3rd RB in the class...

I think we get Barr and Dyer in our class, but Barr is an OLB / S (taylor mays clone)

So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper? A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-lagunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

One of the greatest movies ever. Worth the read. A Carl Spackler classic.

Cannonball, cannonball comin.

What's the name of the movie? Sounds awesome.

Gaston

Kohler / James

Riggs

Shaw

Dyer

Dunno about Dryer... If no one commits until the season I will say its Parker after the Nevada game. If before that I would say James/ Shembo.