Spencer Boyd is IRISH

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like pops let the cat out of the bag a big early and stole the kids thunder.

If I was SB, I'd be making my dad do up-downs for the next week, haha.

That's what I am reading across the boards. LOL!

WELCOME TO ND SPENCE!! :rockon::clap2::welcome:

nice. really like boyd. probably more than Lo Wood and the staff loves Lo Wood. don't get hung up on the 3 stars thing with these two.

Can't go wrong whoever we add 3rd either. good job with this position. gotta get some OL momentum going

I have a quick question, since this threads probably getting a lot of views. Which site is more reliable to look at a kids list of offers: Scout or Rivals? I'm guessing Rivals because Scout doesn't list all the offers for one thing, and have shown kids to have ND offers, when they really didn't. Sorry for the sidebar. Go Irish!

Guest BobbyC

assuming it is true that he is coming to ND (i don't ever want to call a commitment too early, these days), i am extremely excited about this pick-up. boyd looks to be very talented and i can't wait to have him at ND

assuming it is true that he is coming to ND (i don't ever want to call a commitment too early, these days), i am extremely excited about this pick-up. boyd looks to be very talented and i can't wait to have him at ND

i hear what you're saying, but this is a committment similar to Lo Wood. Boyd n the family are already on campus and they're getting a tour of the campus. He'll prob announce the same place as Wood did sometime after lunch.

i hear what you're saying, but this is a committment similar to Lo Wood. Boyd n the family are already on campus and they're getting a tour of the campus. He'll prob announce the same place as Wood did sometime after lunch.

Any idea where that place is/was?