USC Everson Griffen Arrested

USC football players Everson Griffen and Jordan Campbell were arrested partying in Nantucket for the 4th of July weekend. Nothing major as they were arrested for only a breach of the peace but I'm sure this won't even be news at USC. But if they were from ND it would be breaking news on ESPN. There are some good photos of them partying on the beach. Nantucket is a strange choice for a college kid from California instead of Cabo or Cancun.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/usc-football-players-everson-griffen-and-jordan-campbell-arrested-in-nantucket-this-weekend/

http://www.nantucketindependent.com/news/2009/0708/other_news/007.html

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious!

My UCLA buddy just sent this to me.

What a couple of clowns, but my God!!

They look HUUUUGE!!!!!:shocked:

And the other dude does even get to see the field!

They must be taking what ever cushing was taking. Allegedly.

Petey must have em on the juice. No way you're getting 20 yr olds that big AND cut without enhancers.

May not be able to compete with USC until the NCAA cracks down on USC(wouldn't hold my breath) or ND joins the performance enhancer party.

personally,,,,I have graduated to keystone light. Now before you get critical, I will challenge you to a taste test. I will pour a keystone and a coors in a glass and you won't be able to taste the difference. By this point I know your wondering....Yes I have had a few.

personally,,,,I have graduated to keystone light. Now before you get critical, I will challenge you to a taste test. I will pour a keystone and a coors in a glass and you won't be able to taste the difference. By this point I know your wondering....Yes I have had a few.

You are having a taste test between two horse piss ales? You can play the "quantity over quality" card, but you can't bring the word taste into the conversation then.

Give Goose Island 312 a try and then talk about taste! :drunk:

who's the chubby white guy totin' the vodka bottle on the right????? lookin' a little outta place................

Not sure who that guys is. Hmmmm, we haven't seen domer in a while. Maybe he was up in Nantucket on one of his extended vacations.

Also, I don't know how big that party was but Nantucket appears to have a bit of talent. Those guys may have discovered an untapped resource for partying.

You are having a taste test between two horse piss ales? You can play the "quantity over quality" card, but you can't bring the word taste into the conversation then.

Give Goose Island 312 a try and then talk about taste! :drunk:

Have to agree here you can't really use Keystone and Coors in the same sentence and talk about taste. I'm not even sure you can call those two beer (unless you are still in college of course). Hey Domer, will there be another Oktoberfest tailgate this year? I need to make it up for that one!

Have to agree here you can't really use Keystone and Coors in the same sentence and talk about taste. I'm not even sure you can call those two beer (unless you are still in college of course). Hey Domer, will there be another Oktoberfest tailgate this year? I need to make it up for that one!

Don't get me wrong fellas I do have a taste for micro brews and/or more expensive beer(new castle is my favorite beer of all time) but there I something to be said for cheap beer! In particularly PBR I think it holds up quit well to a red stripe for example. I can't speak for Keystone light but don't b scared by PBR and write it off just because you can buy a 30 pack of it for $10. Plus, from the looks of that photo PBR gives you more than just beer muscles, it gives you real muscles. Is PBR the next banned substance in sports ala HGH? As with any beer however one negative side effect is it can make douche bags and heavy set chicks seem like a good idea. Be careful!

What a couple of clowns, but my God!!

They look HUUUUGE!!!!!

And the other dude does even get to see the field!

They must be taking what ever cushing was taking. Allegedly.

Am I the only one who sees some humour in a bunch of roided-up juice pigs hanging out with a juice tycoon?

I mean, c'mon. Amiright?

Its part of my 'survive the recession' plan! and unfortuately I'm several years removed from college