Notre Dame in Brandon Linder Top Four

I have a feeling, that at this time, we might be 3rd of 4th on that list. There is a lot of time to make up ground as he won't decide until after the regular season is over, but I just don't have a good feeling about this one at this time.

• 2 months later...
he is scheduled for 10/17. this is the kind of kid we need on the OL. he should be a priority for the staff.

def. he can play all C, G, or T and goes to the same school as Riggs & Bernard.

A lot of ppl have said that he's no longer considering OSU after his OV there.

def. he can play all C, G, or T and goes to the same school as Riggs & Bernard.

A lot of ppl have said that he's no longer considering OSU after his OV there.

I was under the impression he never actually made the visit to OSU after injuring his shoulder. I think regardless, they were running 4th in this race.

with miami playing the way they are, its gonna be tough to top them, i believe they were his childhood favorite IIRC

All the kids down here are UM or UF fans from their parents. I think with a big win or two and a good year, no reason he doesn't come up. We need to show that the new OL coach can actually develp a few young guys.

Just saw a really good article on him on the Florida Rivals. Sounds like a good kid. He canceld the OSU visit and will be making it to OSU later. He talks to Sam Young every week, great sign. He just took un officials to the U and Florida this weekend. Both visits went well.

I like our chances just because ND's different. Miami and Florida split the home vote which leaves ND... If that makes any sense.

Side note: I didn't realize Brian Smith went to St. Thomas. I thought he was from Iowa.

Just saw a really good article on him on the Florida Rivals. Sounds like a good kid. He canceld the OSU visit and will be making it to OSU later. He talks to Sam Young every week, great sign. He just took un officials to the U and Florida this weekend. Both visits went well.

I like our chances just because ND's different. Miami and Florida split the home vote which leaves ND... If that makes any sense.

Side note: I didn't realize Brian Smith went to St. Thomas. I thought he was from Iowa.

Brian Smith didn't go to St. Thomas, at least not the one in Florida.

he went to St. Thomas in Overland Park Kansas