possible incoming transfer?

Guest buffaloirish

Guest buffaloirish

Ive been on the other sites recently and there is talk of a possible transfer coming in. Does anyone have any information on this possible transfer?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been on the other sites recently and there is talk of a possible transfer coming in. Does anyone have any information on this possible transfer?

Can you say what sites or link them? I go to alot of ND sites and have heard nothing of this. Thanks

hey speedster-- there is a thread on rivals that says possible transfer coming-- i assumed if there was anything to that it would be a transfer out--- then on scout a thread appeared -possible transfer to ND ?---- thats what triggered this--- note-- POSSIBLE-- note -- the question mark??--- doesnt sound like a rumor thats standing on solid ground----but i enjoyed the speculation-- omar hunter-lol-- mitch mustain-lol-- its pretty funny--- thats about it

the rivals thread does have over 2000 hits on it-- so unless they are all just playing with themselves over there-- maybe there is some kind of substance to this-- wasnt bemendorfer a transfer in from northwestern-- yea i think so-- its uncommon but not unheard of