Did Hendrix Visit Today?

ohioirishfan

I believe Hendrix (qb, OH) was set to visit OH St on Sunday and visit us today? Is that still the plan? If so any word on how the visit went? I would assume that he may make his decision soon afterwards as it appears us and OSU are his favorites.

Here is the link that said he was visiting today:

http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=32&Itemid=62

Edited by ohioirishfan

well he said he loved everything about it but that he still has to consider Miami and Ohio State. i didnt realize Penn State was his dream school. That will lessen the power of the siren call of Ohio State to a Ohioian

Has Penn State not offered or what's the deal?

Has Penn State not offered or what's the deal?

PSU already got Paul Jones and are still actively recruiting Robert Bolden. Think they are trying to get dual threats now since the success of Michael Robinson and Darryl Clark. Hendrix didnt get his offers till recently so its still possible they could offer him.

PSU already got Paul Jones and are still actively recruiting Robert Bolden. Think they are trying to get dual threats now since the success of Michael Robinson and Darryl Clark. Hendrix didnt get his offers till recently so its still possible they could offer him.

yea I'm also of the opinion that Penn State should always have a dual threat quarterback to be good. I don't think it's a coincidence their best years recently have been when they've had a athlete back there. It makes up for a lot of deficiencies.

I don't think they'll be offering Hendrix. Out of curiosity, can people without rivals subscriptions see their AMP peices? If so, here....

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/AMP-Andrew-Hendrix-picking-up-offers-45950

yea I'm also of the opinion that Penn State should always have a dual threat quarterback to be good. I don't think it's a coincidence their best years recently have been when they've had a athlete back there. It makes up for a lot of deficiencies.

I don't think they'll be offering Hendrix. Out of curiosity, can people without rivals subscriptions see their AMP peices? If so, here....

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/AMP-Andrew-Hendrix-picking-up-offers-45950

state penn should have a qb with a scale and about ten pounds of pot................and throw in a one-hitter while you're at it................

state penn should have a qb with a scale and about ten pounds of pot................and throw in a one-hitter while you're at it................

Part of the recruiting kit these kids get at PSU is an eight ball, brass knuckles for the brawls, and one complimentary mullet.

I like this kid. Moeller has traditionally been an ND pipeline since the days of Gerry Faust and Terry Lichtenberg. However!!!!! Lichtenberg and Faust did send one of their QB's to Penn State prior to Gerry taking the ND job because he came to our practice and threw to us one day in high school. I remember because we were taking swing passes out of the backfield and that QB passed one of my buddies the ball and he dislocated his finger catching it! It was awesome and disgusting at the same time!

Part of the recruiting kit these kids get at PSU is an eight ball, brass knuckles for the brawls, and one complimentary mullet.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is great!!!

Don't forget, they also get the books "Making JoePa think he is still actually coaching 101" and "How to pretend your coach didn't just poop himself volume 2".