Anthony Barr, RB

chirodomer

Has anyone heard anything on this kid? I'm seeing bits and pieces on some sites that I'm not a member. Frankly, I will be disappointed if we don't get Barr and Montana. Both will be jumping in their ratings this year and if these guys come then I think we will have a shot at a top 5 recruiting class. I'm not holding my breath on henderson.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Trutrojan24
Has anyone heard anything on this kid? I'm seeing bits and pieces on some sites that I'm not a member. Frankly, I will be disappointed if we don't get Barr and Montana. Both will be jumping in their ratings this year and if these guys come then I think we will have a shot at a top 5 recruiting class. I'm not holding my breath on henderson.

...Barr is all ND....

I do think, ultimately Nick and A. Barr become Irish. I agree, that we are not getting S Henderson.

If Mike Floyd is working S Henderson, and they are great friends, and Henderson never even mentions ND, we have no shot.

Guest Trutrojan24
U gonna have to give up a little more info...or are u just wishful guessing?

....well every other team's mod is conceding him to ND already...

You giving up on Tai-ler already ziggy?

nah def not. just sayin as it looks now. we shouldnt necessarily give up on Montana either with the way things go sometimes in recruiting, but i def think there's a better shot at landing TJ then NM

• 4 weeks later...

I think he committed to end the process, the phone calls, and the mailings (or at least slow it down). He's made no bones about his commitment being a "soft verbal". I think he'll be Irish once he sees that Charlie isn't going anywhere, and that ND is a much better place for a WR with NFL aspirations.

I think he committed to end the process, the phone calls, and the mailings (or at least slow it down). He's made no bones about his commitment being a "soft verbal". I think he'll be Irish once he sees that Charlie isn't going anywhere, and that ND is a much better place for a WR with NFL aspirations.

You must be thinking of someone different. Rivals said he named a top 5 nothing to do with commitments and he is not a WR.