Marc Tyler

Guest Shamrock83

Guest Shamrock83

Tyler's interest level has been upgraded from medium to High for ND... he also has high interest in USC though... but that's a step forward... this is all according to scout.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Sir John Yesterdaysnews42@aol.com

I'd go with Aldrege all the way. Like him a bunch but putting that aside he has a year. It's that O line. By then they have Aldrege down pat. How much time and what kind of seam do I have to open for him to get clear, vs what the heck is this back going to do?

Aldrege will know as will the line if there's no seam he runs outside. It's there job to get him open.

Guest Champion10

If I had to compare Tyler to someone on the ND roster it would be Travis Thomas....except Tyler is a bit more explosive, either way he is an agreesive runner.

Guest Shamrock83

Definitely not impossible.. but there has only been one team ever to do that right? 2005 USC

Hopefully one or two of these ND squads can take some records

Guest Shamrock83

Scout has an article on the front page about how its coming down to either USC or ND... but I don't have a subscription

Anyone with a subscription want to give a summary?

In regards to Shamrocks reply on Thurs., Tyler will only commit to a school as a RB, not as a LB. He stated that he has some concerns about playing time at ND, but look at SC, they also loaded up nicely with this last years RB recruits. It basically comes down to the fact that unless he goes to a lesser talented team, he's going to have to work his way up the depth chart. Walker and Aldridge will stand in his way, and keep an eye on Munir Prince.