Quick Impressions of B & G game

BlackIrish42

am listening live to the game and the running game does really seem to be better and part of that is just hughes & allen making good moves.

also, some young guys making plays. heard motta's named called a few times. stockton as well and deion walker made a great catch, evidently. micke golic also been blocking well, from what i hear.

also, nate montana is 2-2 for like 55 yds!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

am listening live to the game and the running game does really seem to be better and part of that is just hughes & allen making good moves.

also, some young guys making plays. heard motta's named called a few times. stockton as well and deion walker made a great catch, evidently. micke golic also been blocking well, from what i hear.

also, nate montana is 2-2 for like 55 yds!!

thanks BI. im startin to get pumped !!!!!!!!!

OL seem to be doing some different things like pulling guards, traps, more man-on-man, less zone. this is all according to the radio guys. will be interested to see myself when the vid becomes available. anyway, seems like verducci is doing something different...

BlackIrish I just hope they post some video feed sometime today..It would be nice to see some highlights...

well, i know UND posted video last year. don't recall if it happened the same day, however.

btw, in short yardage situations today, the offense has converted. has to be a positive, considering...

ya know, the thing that is making me excited is that the O & D are full of PLAYMAKERS. we have not had that for about a decade. whether each squad can put it all together, we don't know. but man, it's apparent we have more playmakers on both sides of the ball.

gray has 18 carries from over 80 yds!!!