Official B&G Game Recruiting Thread

blueandgold4423

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was saying as of yesterday that ND would maybe 1 commitment but that getting none wouldn't surprise me. If they picked up any I thought it would be Montana and I think that's going to happen later today or tomorrow.

From the talk that's out there I think James and Boyd might also happen.

You can 86 the Matt James rumor. For now. But perhaps some skill position types may pull the trigger soon. The trouble is that there is so much attention paid to this kids are advised not to verbal so as to milk as much attention as possible. By their HS coaches hoping other prospects will gain attention. By their HS administrations wanting the publicity. By recruiting analysts. By other schools which got them to promise to at least visit. Etc. etc.

Matt James didnt commit & didnt plan to per rivals. Liked what he saw though. Another step forward with this kid.

Hearing Spencer Boyd, Lo Wood, Cody Riggs, & Nate Montana are having great visits though. Also Chris Martin is recruiting like crazy :-)

Matt James, Corey Cooper, Kyle Prater, & Nate Montana all had great visits, but no one committed.

Luke Massa, Andrew Donnal, & Morgan Linton all had great visits as well, but no one received an offer on the visit. Id expect all 3 to pull the trigger if offered. Massa & Linton will be at the Camp, possibly Donnal as well

So by that are you saying no one commited at all and boyd did not commit? or no one out of the players you named?

i meant none of the guys I named.

Boyd still isnt officially committed, but it'll prob be official tonight or tomm whenever someone gets a hold of him. all signs are pointing to yes with him.

and he was my most likely to commit. his comments after both his trips this wk to OSU & Michigan made me think he might not commit, but when I sat back and thought about it, he's been here since thursday and he already had a great relationship with CW. I would've been very surprised if he left without committing. I've been here since thurs and I'm trying to petition the NCAA for another year :-)

Edited by irishziggy

and he was my most likely to commit. his comments after both his trips made me think he might not commit, but when I sat back and thought about it, he's been here since thursday and he already had a great relationship with CW. I would've been very surprised if he left without committing. I've been here since thurs and I'm trying to petition the NCAA for another year :-)

and when i say both trips I mean Michigan and OSU