'10 TX WR - Mike Davis

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i got some stuff---- dallas skyline/texas---4.49 40 yard dash--58 catches-- 1200 yeards -16 tds junior year--- also a star on defense with 4 pick six-- including two in one game-- espn 150 watch list--rivals 250 list-- scout top 100---- alford recruiting texas!

I really think Cooper should stay on D, I mean come on, this dudes a beast at saftey and its not particularly loaded like WR at ND right now. I say Smith, Prater, Jones and possibly this dude and maybe McCay as an ATH... possibly. You just cant turn down great talent.

I really think Cooper should stay on D, I mean come on, this dudes a beast at saftey and its not particularly loaded like WR at ND right now. I say Smith, Prater, Jones and possibly this dude and maybe McCay as an ATH... possibly. You just cant turn down great talent.

you also cant overstock in areas that arent of need. i know that CW told Daniel Smith that he'll come in either as a WR or a Safety, so I'm sure he's said the same to Tai-ler Jones as WR or CB.

Cooper said that CW told him he was recruiting him for WR, not an ATH or S. McCay is arguably the best WR in the nation. He's been labeled as a LB on rivals, and some think he's good enough to play WR, LB, or S, but I'm pretty sure we offered as a WR.

I wouldnt be against loading up on WR this year though taking 4 or 5 b/c these guys are all good enough to play offense or defense at the next level and we have 3 guys graduating (Parris, West, & Gallup).

We should know this wkend at CW's presser how many schollies we'll have available for the 2010 class.

Edited by irishziggy

Guest irishrick
;) we got some good talent coming in now lets see if we can display this onto the field , i think we shall be a little more competive this year , just 60 days or so before the spring time . Go irish

Doubt the kid will go to Texas-they already have 2 2010 WR's. Also, they already have five verbals. How is that even possible? Since they are probably out of the picture, I feel a lot better about this one.

You have to recruit Texas early. The Horns are now up to 10 verbals. Besides Davis, the Irish have offered Texas prospects Darius White, Jackson Jeffcoat, Reggie Wilson, and Caleb Lavey. Alford is busy right away.