Finally some depth on the DEPTH Chart

OFFENSE

QB: Jimmy Clausen; Dayne Crist; Nate Montana -- possibly Evan Sharpley

RB: Armando Allen; Robert Hughes; James Aldridge; Jonas Gray; Cierre Wood; Theo Riddick

FB: Steve Paskorz; Luke Schimdt

TE: Kyle Rudolph; Mike Ragone; Joseph Fauria; Tyler Eifert; Jake Golic

WR: Golden Tate; Michael Floyd; Duval Kamara; Robby Parris; George West; Deion Walker; John Goodman; Barry Gallup; Roby Toma; Shaquelle Evans

C: Dan Wenger; Braxton Cave; Mike Golic

G: Eric Olsen; Chris Stewart; Trevor Robinson; Chris Watt; Alex Bullard; Andrew Nuss

T: Sam Young; Matt Romine; Taylor Dever; Lane Clelland; Zach Martin -- possibly Paul Duncan

DEFENSE

DT: Ian Williams; Paddy Mullen; Hafis Williams; Brandon Newman; Tyler Stockton

DE: Ethan Johnson; Morrice Richardson; KLM; Sean Cwynar; Emeka Nwankwo

LB/DE: Darius Fleming; Kerry Neal; John Ryan; Kallen Wade

LB: Brian Smith; Toryan Smith; Steve Filer; Anthony McDonald; Dave Posluzny; Mant Te'o, Carlo Calabrese; Dan Fox -- possibly Steve Quinn & Scott Smith

LB/S: Harrison Smith; Zeke Motta

S: Sergio Brown; Dan McCarthy; Leonard Gordon -- possibly Kyle McCarthy & Ray Herring

CB/S: Jamoris Slaughter; EJ Banks

CB: Darrin Walls, Raeshon McNeil; Robert Blanton; Gary Gray -- possibly Mike Anello

K: Brandon Walker; Ryan Burkhardt; Nick Tausch; David Ruffer

P: Eric Maust; Ben Turk

LS: Kevin Brooks; Jordan Cowart

Edited by ND FANATIC

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added Toma for you.:-)

A little thin at CB. It would have been nice to get Pollard/atleast 1 guy this year. Hopefully CW and Co can nail 2-3 this year.

It's actually exciting how many guys from last years great class are RS Freshman. It's almost like they're a part of this years class but with an extra year in the weight room and with play books.

Is it me or just taking a look at that depth chart make you want to punch holes in the wall? I'm so jacked I want to bite my cats.

Mods: Seriously, We need to start a sticky for best posts of the year. I nominate this one! It will make it so much easier for us to get a quick laugh.

Am I wrong or was it everyones impression that Luke Schmidt's playing days are probably over with this concussion problems?

I think we are all leaning that way, but CW has not said (and I do not think it is ND's policy to say) whether or not he is medically able to play football.

I think we are all leaning that way, but CW has not said (and I do not think it is ND's policy to say) whether or not he is medically able to play football.

I know ND is pretty closed-lip about injuries but I think that if a player is done, they generally say. I believe they annouced last year about Bartley Webb being done.

Maybe we'll know for sure during his presser on the 13th.

Is it me or just taking a look at that depth chart make you want to punch holes in the wall? I'm so jacked I want to bite my cats.

Hey!!

Easy on the cats dude!! (see avatar) LMAO!!!:p:p

(Shhhh,,,don't anyone tell tdnd but I just passed him in post count! LOL!!:mrgreen:)

Added Toma for you.:-)

A little thin at CB. It would have been nice to get Pollard/atleast 1 guy this year. Hopefully CW and Co can nail 2-3 this year.

It's actually exciting how many guys from last years great class are RS Freshman. It's almost like they're a part of this years class but with an extra year in the weight room and with play books.

By the time you finished writing this post, Pollard decommitted and recommitted 3 times.