Toma is IRISH!!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good news-- i posted on the other thread just a little bit ago that ucla boards had reported his schollie just got pulled-- so i figured it had to happen real soon---- im still a little ambivalent-- but hell we have alot of schollies-- im sure it will make manti happy-- ita another local hawaiian kid-- we will get a long look from every good player in the islnds from now on-- and we do get alot of good lineman offensive and defensive-- so all and all how can we be anything but pleased as pineapple punch-- aloha

Kid reminds me of a smaller Hines Ward. Small man syndrom! Willing and nasty blocker, great hands, excellent route runner, good not great great speed and very shifty! These are the kinds of guys that make good teams great with their effort and desire. Welcome Roby!!!

Kid reminds me of a smaller Hines Ward. Small man syndrom! Willing and nasty blocker, great hands, excellent route runner excelent not great speed and very shifty! These are the kinds of guys that make good teams great with their effort and desire. Welcome Roby!!!

Dont forget a strong desire to show up his buddy Manti. Motivation is a powerful thing.

Technically WNDU broke it but as Message Boards go,,,

DomerDomain broke this one! :p

I LOVE IT ! ! !:cool::cool::cool:

Sorry to burst bubbles... But a guy on rivals posted this a couple hours ago... oh well DD rocks.. nice work