Nbc....finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, NBC has an HD channel here. For 4 years I've had an HD TV and for four years I've had to watch ND games in Standard Definition. Next season I will finally be able to view those golden domes the way they were meant to be viewed...

SD...you should check out these little wire gizmos that will walk down the stairs by themselves if you give them a nudge. I think they're called Slinkies or something.

yeah, i could only imagine the conversation between a girl from the south shore of LI and a fella from the badlands...........;)

I actually think it could be quite engaging, thank you very much. We could discuss horse back riding, I could show her City Hall where they having running water and sewer, maybe attend a public hanging, heck, I may even show her these fancy new cars than run on metal tracks....I'm not familiar with this picture parlour you refer to...

I actually think it could be quite engaging, thank you very much. We could discuss horse back riding, I could show her City Hall where they having running water and sewer, maybe attend a public hanging, heck, I may even show her these fancy new cars than run on metal tracks....I'm not familiar with this picture parlour you refer to...

hey new york, i hear he teaches bare back !!!!!!

I am charmed.