Sky is Falling in Troy?

echo88

After perusing the SC boards, it appears that rampant pessimism has taken its toll.

Vontaze Burfict is rumored to have already verballed to ASU and....

about a third of their posters now believe Teo will be Irish. The rest I think are in disbelief.

With B Moore's dad angry over the "oh well we didnt want him anyway....he cant compete" BS, I wouldnt be surprised if we landed him also.

Feb 4th is going to be a great day.

After perusing the SC boards, it appears that rampant pessimism has taken its toll.

Vontaze Burfict is rumored to have already verballed to ASU and....

about a third of their posters now believe Teo will be Irish. The rest I think are in disbelief.

With B Moore's dad angry over the "oh well we didnt want him anyway....he cant compete" BS, I wouldnt be surprised if we landed him also.

Feb 4th is going to be a great day.

Hope your right echo if we get Teo and Moore wow that would be the best single day of recruiting for the irish in maybe the entire weis era. Obviously it didnt happen yet, but if we are to get 1,2, or even 3 studs on wed can you think of a stronger finish at least in the weis era? I just keep remembering being spurned again and again at the end (i just remember the likes of donald, the littles, benn, mccoy, among others)

Man, some of those posters are unbearable. I know success breeds confidence, but I saw one guy post on the Scout Free Board he thought USC was a lock for:

Te'o

Jelani Jenkins

Frankie Telfort

Vontaze Burfict

Now Burfict I know is a USC "commit" (although it looks like he won't qualify) and Te'o has had USC as one of his top schools for awhile -- but Jenkins? And Telfort?

He also listed a few other guys. It was pretty incredible.

He is dreaming. I truly believe Telfort is the only one theyre going to sign on the 4th. Burfict is ASU, Teo is Irish, and Jenkins is PSU.

It's also because message boards attract 12 year olds. Feb 4th can't come soon enough. then all i need to know is the new DL coach then im done till Summer