names on jerseys???

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocketsan22
I hate it. This is a team sport and one of the things that has made us unique in the past.

Unique. Just like the other teams that don't have them? :)

Guest irishrick

the names < at first i couldn't believe it, however iam going to think this is the future at notre dame, sort of like it , tradition is fine bur we havent had tradation for quite some time , Maybe this is the new irish team . go irish

Guest irishrick

this is the best half of football that the irish have played in a couple of years , get the rubn game going anf jc will air it out . so far he is perfect . except for the three drops . go irish .

Guest SirJohn

Tradition, smadrition. Give me names instantly visible. I hate the part of coming to my computer to see who the Hail is #23, #72, or what have you, It does give me somehing to do during intermenable NBC time outs. ( By the way NBC non of us are buying this crap you hustle. Times are tuff now.)

I really liked the names on the jerseys. Tradition hasn't meant a damned thing in the past 20 years so why get bent out of shape on something as simple as a name on the jersey. It was espescially nice when the 2nd and 3rd teamers were out there.

Regardless, names or no names, one hell of a showing tonight!