Who will be Heisman?

Guest sophieisana

Guest sophieisana

Who do you believe will win the Heisman Trophy this evening?

Bradford, McCoy or Tebow

* I believe Tebow is the best quarterback of the bunch (I like his strong faith, he's going to grow into an even greater man).

* I think Bradford has a good shot, he's got good #'s.

* I like McCoy and he's cute (lol) and I'd like to see him get it.

But I've got the luck of the irish and that means it won't go my way and Bradford will win by process of elimination.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sophieisana

Ha Ha Ha John, you know, I had won an ncaa basketball tournament pool before, I broke it down by some of my favorite teams, most desireable living locations, great fans and cool school colors. And no, I wasn't sharing my bracketology with Rick Neuheisel :) lol

Ha Ha Ha John, you know, I had won an ncaa basketball tournament pool before, I broke it down by some of my favorite teams, most desireable living locations, great fans and cool school colors. And no, I wasn't sharing my bracketology with Rick Neuheisel :) lol

lol.........

Guest sophieisana

Is anyone else watching the Heisman selection? How can you not look at TT and think to yourself how wonderful of a person he is. I know its not an off field accomplishment but he is the total package. I hope he bypasses football at the next level and continues with his and his families missionary work, that is something to be truly proud about.

Guest sophieisana
your deduction by lack of reasoning will be correct sophie. ;) it will be bradford........

If anyone wants to join me for future analysis and correct opinion just give me a shout out (wink) .. my breakdown theory analysis works.

Guest sully179
Is anyone else watching the Heisman selection? How can you not look at TT and think to yourself how wonderful of a person he is. I know its not an off field accomplishment but he is the total package. I hope he bypasses football at the next level and continues with his and his families missionary work, that is something to be truly proud about.

Tebow is a great guy. I met him at the O'Brien Award Dinner and he was as nice as he could be and he struck up a conversation with me. And Sam Bradford just won it.

We had a girl win our last college bball march madness poll and her only criteria was who had the better looking uniforms.

Hey Sophie how about you pick some random numbers, say for the mega lottery jackpot when its in the $300-$400 million range again and we'll all go and get tickets. You'll have guaranteed success and happiness to us all LOL!

Heck, I'd be content with only a few mill. After all, this is SD, cost of living isn't too bad, haha, :D

Guest sophieisana

LOL, I'm all for helping you all out, but before I go any further I ask that you contact my agent Scott Boras, I just signed with him and he will be managing my affairs .. Holla!

Guest sophieisana

Married, you read incorrectly between those lines .... wait a second . if Scott Boras wanted to go out, I'm up for it .. how cool would that be.. of course I'd expect him to pay ... I won't eat much but I'll expect him to buy some drinks.

Married, you read incorrectly between those lines .... wait a second . if Scott Boras wanted to go out, I'm up for it .. how cool would that be.. of course I'd expect him to pay ... I won't eat much but I'll expect him to buy some drinks.

I prefer to drink my dinners anyway...