Dinner...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FaceMask
Was it one of those ones that squawks when you squeeze it? We have those at my local Spencer's next to the fowl mouthed parrots. They're pretty bada**.
Didn't get a chance to check it out. It fell of as I was getting into the Shore Patrol Paddy Wagon.:mrgreen:

Guest SirJohn

Try SOS S*** on a Shingle. I love it, easy and quick. Get Delly THIN sliced roast beef. Brown gravy packet. Do up the gravy in skillet, toss in Roast Beef and layer all that on slices of bread. Optional Instant Mashed Potato, garlic flavor. Now if you want a biggie my Lasgana.

Try SOS S*** on a Shingle. I love it, easy and quick. Get Delly THIN sliced roast beef. Brown gravy packet. Do up the gravy in skillet, toss in Roast Beef and layer all that on slices of bread. Optional Instant Mashed Potato, garlic flavor. Now if you want a biggie my Lasgana.

Ahh yes. We had a different twist on SOS using White gravy and if we were lucky biskets. Yummie! :)