Who would you like to replace CW

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

F Meyer. He refused to build a dilapidated program so he went to one program that was stocked full of talent. If he chose ND now it would prove hes a coward afraid of a challenge.

No, it would prove he isn't a moron. Let's see, should I go to a school with talent or without talent? Give me a break.

When you go to another program, you don't bad mouth everything you can about ND to recruits if you EVER want to work there. The job he and Mattison did against ND is unacceptable. I'm not going to sell my soul and root for any team coached by that man, not even my alma mater. He is a bad person, not ND material.

Guest sully179

Obviously Meyer and Stoops are desired by all, but realistically i like Brian Kelly. I went to youtube and watched some of his pre and post game interviews and he seems like a determined to win football coach.....which is what we need

No, it would prove he isn't a moron. Let's see, should I go to a school with talent or without talent? Give me a break.

The path of least resistance isn't always the right choice. How long would he stay at ND? From what I can tell he is looking for his next gig before the escrow closes.

Tommy Tuberville would be at the top of my list. And unlike some of the other guys that have been listed I think there would a very realistic shot of getting him out of Auburn.

I think he could build one heck of a defence at ND and would be able to recruit very well. Not to mention the guy has owned Meyer so far, how many coaches can say that?

And this is perfect time to take a run at him with Auburn having a down year and Bama unbeaten.

Really when I think about it he is one of the best coaches out there that auctally would move jobs, unlike Saban and Meyer.

If we get a change--- it wont be URBAN meyer-- the idea that he would leave florida to comeback here--- its dumbfounding to even ponder that ---GRUDEN-- going to leave a contending NFL team to come into this milleu---he wasnt interested before - i see zero to indicate theres anything there-- zip--- PETERSEN-- mmmmm the wac -- ive been watching that blue field every other year for awhile watching hawaii play-- hes a good coach and boise is a good team-- but the wac to ND--- i just dont see that as a natural fit for either school or coach-- id say very unlikely---- KELLY--- like it or not - i think this is the guy--clearly not a hard commit to cinci-- sweet resume-- similar to urban before florida maybe better-- wins the coach doing the most with the least award-- and you have to like that getting the most out of the least-- likes ND-- has all the momentum in terms of opportunity-motive-chatter and inertia-- if weis goes EXPECT B KELLY

If we get a change--- it wont be URBAN meyer-- the idea that he would leave florida to comeback here--- its dumbfounding to even ponder that ---GRUDEN-- going to leave a contending NFL team to come into this milleu---he wasnt interested before - i see zero to indicate theres anything there-- zip--- PETERSEN-- mmmmm the wac -- ive been watching that blue field every other year for awhile watching hawaii play-- hes a good coach and boise is a good team-- but the wac to ND--- i just dont see that as a natural fit for either school or coach-- id say very unlikely---- KELLY--- like it or not - i think this is the guy--clearly not a hard commit to cinci-- sweet resume-- similar to urban before florida maybe better-- wins the coach doing the most with the least award-- and you have to like that getting the most out of the least-- likes ND-- has all the momentum in terms of opportunity-motive-chatter and inertia-- if weis goes EXPECT B KELLY

i agree somewhat, except Brian Kelly winning with the least. Marc D'antonio was the coach before Kelly and the cupboard was not bare esp on the defensive side of the ball. If you like at the scores, they've won some defensive battles. But I agree if CW goes that Kelly would likely be the candidate.