McNeil Florida visit

Guest IrishCupaJoe

Guest IrishCupaJoe

Florida's Scout.com site (free part) officially lists Raeshon McNeil as taking a visit this weekend. Hold your breath boys.

Guest SirJohn
:D Ahhh! CupaJoe. I'll tie this in with what you said to Rick in the McCoy post. Maybe he wants to hit the beach in January? After all it is pretty much an all expenses paid, wine, dine and intertainment a couple days in Florida on florida :D

He's going but everything I read about it shows it to be no big deal. He is taking his mother and grandmother. None of them have been to FL and he looks at it as a way to take them there. ND DB coach Lewis visited McNeil yesterday. All is supposed to be good on the McNeil front.

Thanks broker for that INFO man.That makes feel alot better about this McNeil thing.Hearing it from a couple of other guys that he is still 100% committed to ND.

Those are McNeil's words. National Signing Day can't come quick enough. NSD is either 2/1 or 2/4. I don't remember. Does anyone know?

Guest IrishCupaJoe
:D Ahhh! CupaJoe. I'll tie this in with what you said to Rick in the McCoy post. Maybe he wants to hit the beach in January? After all it is pretty much an all expenses paid, wine, dine and intertainment a couple days in Florida on florida :D

Yeah, I hope you're right. I sure don't want to lose that kid.