maurice simmons

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to see that this 2007 top rated 4 star linebacker has been keepin' his nose clean. let's see, charged with felony assault and robbery with a deadly weapon?? seems to compare quite nicely with JC, right heisman?????

Somewhere in America O.J. is smiling...:rolleyes:

That institution is full of thugs and punks. HC represents the punk faction very well.

Clay Matthews' comment after he heard this news was the following: "he should have been arrested as a baby before he grew up to be a criminal."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/printedition/la-spw-simmons7-2008aug07,0,88745.story

Edited by mcdougal93

Guest heismancaliber
nice to see that this 2007 top rated 4 star linebacker has been keepin' his nose clean. let's see, charged with felony assault and robbery with a deadly weapon?? seems to compare quite nicely with JC, right heisman?????

Where did I say Clausen was at fault for the non-story about him drinking?

Guest heismancaliber
After Simmons does hard time maybe Oklahoma will offer?

perhaps, as long as he doesn't post any freestyles on youtube

Guest heismancaliber
wasn't he also brandishing a gun on the vid as well?

No, but he was rapping about shooting people and how people from Atlanta tote AK's and things of that nature.

He was pretty much emulating every mainstream rapper out with his lyrics, but when you're someone who had legal problems with guns, it's not gonna make the higher ups at OU very happy

No, but he was rapping about shooting people and how people from Atlanta tote AK's and things of that nature.

He was pretty much emulating every mainstream rapper out with his lyrics, but when you're someone who had legal problems with guns, it's not gonna make the higher ups at OU very happy

Or the local community that supports the university.

Clay Matthews' comment after he heard this news was the following: "he should have been arrested as a baby before he grew up to be a criminal."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/printedition/la-spw-simmons7-2008aug07,0,88745.story

Clay Matthews was one of Jimmy Clausens coaches at Oaks Christian High School, well he was a defensive coach. An outstanding representive of SC as you will ever see. Had an opportunity to hear him as a speaker at Taft High.

Guest heismancaliber
Clay Matthews was one of Jimmy Clausens coaches at Oaks Christian High School, well he was a defensive coach. An outstanding representive of SC as you will ever see. Had an opportunity to hear him as a speaker at Taft High.

He's referring to Clay Matthews Jr, a SLB/DE who is now a senior on the team. Clay and a few other players made a facebook group called "White Nation" based off of the nickname RB coach Todd McNair gave some of the guys on the team. The joke got out of hand when people not on the team joined the group and uploaded some offensive pictures, most notably some moron putting up a picture that said "Arrest black babies before they grow up to be criminals", but McDougal never lets facts get in the way of a good flame opportunity

He's referring to Clay Matthews Jr, a SLB/DE who is now a senior on the team. Clay and a few other players made a facebook group called "White Nation" based off of the nickname RB coach Todd McNair gave some of the guys on the team. The joke got out of hand when people not on the team joined the group and uploaded some offensive pictures, most notably some moron putting up a picture that said "Arrest black babies before they grow up to be criminals", but McDougal never lets facts get in the way of a good flame opportunity

Ahhh...I was reffereing to Sr who played at USC and Cleveland. Though I recall the 'Facebook' incident.

Edited by rdrdreamer

dreamer, isn't Clay Sr. now defensive coordinator at Oaks?

Exactly. I had a brain fart when I earlier posted him being a defensive type coach. He is the Defensive Coordinator. I go to at least one of their games a year...when I can. When I do go to games, I mostly go the Taft games in Woodland Hills.