Banks commits

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest irishrick

this banks kid , has tremendous talent and can be used in several positions , he has by far the most talent that the Irish have recruited this past couple of years he can do just about anything per the video, maybe he could bulk up a little light, but has the speed and desire to achieve . great find and an excellent pick by the Irish recruiting staff. go Irish

EJ is a huge pickup and one of my favorites in this class. He is a ridiculous physical talent that I think will stick at corner. But I fully expect to see him returning kicks for the Irish sometime in the future. He is absolutely sick with the ball in his hands! If you have not watched his videos, I suggest you do.

EJ is a huge pickup and one of my favorites in this class. He is a ridiculous physical talent that I think will stick at corner. But I fully expect to see him returning kicks for the Irish sometime in the future. He is absolutely sick with the ball in his hands! If you have not watched his videos, I suggest you do.

i feel like we are constantly getting guys who we believe can contribute in the return game. I'd rather not have use keep replacing the guys in the past year with freshman and let some guys get experience (armando, tate, walls when he comes back, and hopefully floyd or goodman).

That being said, i realize you said that to indicate your confidence in EJ's athleticism. I just want one of the guys there already to turn into a stud in that department this year.

i feel like we are constantly getting guys who we believe can contribute in the return game. I'd rather not have use keep replacing the guys in the past year with freshman and let some guys get experience (armando, tate, walls when he comes back, and hopefully floyd or goodman).

That being said, i realize you said that to indicate your confidence in EJ's athleticism. I just want one of the guys there already to turn into a stud in that department this year.

I'm also anxious to see George West returning punts. He was extraordinary in HS. I believe he had 8 or 9 returns for TDs his senior season.

Haven't been on the boards much lately, so busy with finishing up college and tied up with summer things.

So this Banks kid, does he project as a corner for sure? Could sure use some more help with the uncertainty with Darrin Walls. I'll have to check him out on Scout and Rivals tho. Looks like a nice pickup.