Jimmy Clausin at a party.

Guest SirJohn

honestly the first thought i had when i saw it was "Brian Smith looks even bigger than last year"

kids drink beer in college. i hope that the university just laughs at whoever tries to ask them about this. even pretending to address this would be a joke

The funny thing about this is that Brian Hamilton got busted several times for underage drinking at Northwestern. So this story is a little hypocritical on his part, don't you think?

Anyway, there will most likely be a slap on the wrist on this situation, nothing more.

Thanks for sharing, I love this part of the article. """Besides the solo cups and pitchers with a beer-like liquid"""" hahaaha what is a beer-like liquid???

I personally love it, these guys are under so much pressure, nothing wrong with a little daytime drinking.. At least our QB isn't out raping women like the usc QB did...... "allegedly"

It would be ridiculous if anything came of this. They are under enough pressure as it is. Personally, I always enjoyed the beer olympics. It is a fun day with friends. These Kids are in college and just hanging out drinking likely causing little harm so let them alone. (btw not getting arrested). Also, this photo is likely during the offseason so as long as they are busting their behinds in training, they deserve a good day of fun and games. I mean they are in college right? So they better enjoy college life since it only happens once.

Guest heismancaliber
I thought that ND was boring and doesn't have any girls. I see Fun AND Girls in those pics...haha

We couldn't see their faces so the caliber of those ladies is still a mystery

It would be absurd to have any type of actual punishment from the University come of this, but this irks me for a few reasons:

1) When Jimmy is given a simple reprimand, I will have to listen to all of the BS from other teams surrounding the preferential treatment of Notre Dame players.

2) This is the second time he has made the news with alcohol-related incidents (if you can really view these pics as an incident). Just fuel for the fire in articles I don't want to read...yet must.

3) In the first photo, he is obviously hiding a cup behind his back, leading me to believe he didn't want it in the photo (probably had beer in it while the others in the pic were empty). In the second pic, it looks like he is banging out a "cheers" with a girl. Doesn't bode well for the obvious defense of "well, I wasnt drinking it". Also probably wasn't aware that a pic was being taken.

4) Finally, the fact that someone present a this party posted these pics, oblivious or numb to the fact that this was going to happen.

I was a staunch supporter of underage drinking as a student in South Bend. I just hate having to deal with all the negative publicity in the media and trash-talking from PSU fans I work with. Luckily, one of Georgia's Bulldogs was around to break some plants at a hospital. Takes the edge off.