Ohio State Most Hated?

Guest SirJohn

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not believe any team is as hated as ND. ND one team that no matter who you are, or where you are, you either love them or hate them.....there is no middle ground.

O$U is a team that is loved and hated.....but get out of big ten country and no one cares.

As much as I hate O$U, the Big Ten is a conference on the slide. They are not the top conference anymore, and their best team has shown that for the past 2 years.

Guest SirJohn

I do agree with your anaylis IrishGuy. Out of that big ten country no one cares. I am in Kentucky so it's UK or U of L here and outside this state no one cares. They may talk up SEC but again out of here no one cares. ND cuts across all boundaries and the love hate is exceptionable. You would have to search long and hard for a UL, UK or even Joepa on google. Click ND and you have 10 to 20 on a slow day. I suppose there is some benifit in being hated?

I don't think being hated equates to much.....just the fact that your national. ND is hard to beat as far as exposure goes. Having our NBC contract means that we are on TV coast to coast on Saturdays. Throw in the fact that ESPN, and ABC will bend over backwards to get us on TV when we have away games, and you get national exposure 10 out of 12 games at least. I live in Ohio, and there are several weeks here each season where OSU isn't even on local TV.....you have to have the B10 network.

Guest SirJohn

good stuff guys and IrishGuy. keep posting. Actually I was born in Akron Ohio, moved to Louisville KY 7-8 years old. deep in U of L and UK territory. One sister and B i n Law still there, O$U is there thing B in law here is Michuigan. Hard to keep soild with the hate.

Guest NDgirl09

i hate OSU the most for sure. Granted I live in central ohio, but i do agree that no one outside of the big10 cares, and nationally we are the most hated.

Guest FaceMask
i hate OSU the most for sure. Granted I live in central ohio, but i do agree that no one outside of the big10 cares, and nationally we are the most hated.
THEY NDgirl, THEY are the most hated.:mrgreen:

ND is still the most hated. No matter what part of the country you go to, there is a fan base that hates ND. I, for one, do not hate tOSU because I haven't been around their fans. I always thought that they were a good and decent program with the exception of Maurice Clarett.

Here in the west coast, I'm surrounded by the SC idiots so you know which team I hate. SC today reminds me of the Miami teams in the 80s and 90s-cheaters, criminals, thugs, etc.

Edited by mcdougal93

Guest irishrick

i don't think that OSU is hated as much as you think, Michigan is very close, Notre Dame was hated a lot last year, because they lost so many games today even the haters think the Irish will return big time this year and next year. got to give the Ohio fans credit they keep winning over much weaker teams , If they beat USC then they will be odds on favorite for a third title game . go Irish

Guest SirJohn

Ahahah Germany give em Hail. By the way what time would you get an ND game? My booklet with time zones is temporary misplaced from my move and I had Berlin down. But much is mislayed, missing, not found and all of that still at this point. I used to be an effecient, know it all SOB and have settled for inefficent, ignorant SOB. :)

Ahahah Germany give em Hail. By the way what time would you get an ND game? My booklet with time zones is temporary misplaced from my move and I had Berlin down. But much is mislayed, missing, not found and all of that still at this point. I used to be an effecient, know it all SOB and have settled for inefficent, ignorant SOB. :)

I usually get them about 8 p.m. on Armed Forces Network (AFN). I also check them out on that one webpage that has all the games. The only game I missed last year was the UCLA game. Someday when I have more time I have to tell you about the time I dropped my entire battalion when I was in the Army (500+ guys) for pushups because somebody said "ND sucks".