LaLota

Guest The_Dude_454

Guest brady112106

All's been quiet today. Is there any confirmation Lalota's made it to PSU? Or will he be going public with a commitment to ND? (the last is wishfull thinking)

Even though he made the trip to State Penn, I still think we sit in a pretty good position w him. He had a good visit here in June w alot of the other recruits and wants to check the other places out- sorta like his due diligence. Even if he goes to mich for a visit, i think he will see he can;t find that intimacy anywhere else but ND.

Guest brady112106

I'm reading on GH it's a ND Virginia battle here, with a decision coming at the end of August. Anyone know the truth to this? It seems the general concesus is a ND lock (silent). Just curious since the boards have been calm recruiting-wise.

Lalota has been so quiet on his recruitment so there is no legit info out there.

Not always the case. Just because a kid doesn't suck up to rivals and scout, doesn't mean there aren't people he talks to locally, or people within the ND camp that would know whats up with him. Not saying, just saying.

Guest AtlantaIrish

I know he had a really good visit with JoePa but I'm not sure what kind of factor that will play since the old guy is nearing triple digits. Stockton and Calabrese are still constantly in his ear so I really like our chance but you never know with kids and their decisions.

I know he had a really good visit with JoePa but I'm not sure what kind of factor that will play since the old guy is nearing triple digits. Stockton and Calabrese are still constantly in his ear so I really like our chance but you never know with kids and their decisions.
not too concerned about this one. i believe lalota walked away from the visit respectful of jopa and the programs history, but i'm not hearing any rumblings from PSU fans on this one. i'm sure i would've heard it by now, believe me. now that UVA has apparently suspended several more players (possibly up to 10 this year) 5 for academics and 5 for legal troubles, they are really gonna suck. ND may look a little more palatable......................

Guest AtlantaIrish

It sounds like if he gets along with the ND coaches and players and fits in then he will be Irish. He also mentioned business school program and the Mendoza is one of the best out there.

I really like our chances here.

It sounds like if he gets along with the ND coaches and players and fits in then he will be Irish. He also mentioned business school program and the Mendoza is one of the best out there.

I really like our chances here.

I've heard his recruitment is going to go on longer than a lot of us thought. And ND might have to impress him on an official visit. UVA looms larger than most thought they would. And PSU is a player in this.

I've heard his recruitment is going to go on longer than a lot of us thought. And ND might have to impress him on an official visit. UVA looms larger than most thought they would. And PSU is a player in this.

Pretty much what the mods at II think, but one of the "insider" posters there who I can't recall ever being wrong still says hes in the bag. Should be interesting.