Article on Teo from hawaii-- interesting quote

article from the star bulletin july 8 quote from Cal Lee chief of local recruiting for UH----" I think hes going to notre dame. Thats my guess on gut instinct." wies will point to rudy and the gipper and the sweatheart tv deal with nbc-----who knows maybe that trip charlie made went very well, lee has more then gut instinct to go on, wies and teo caused a big buzz first post but been here a long time aloha:cool:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

landing Teo would be awsome but right now im not going to get my hopes up. he did say a while ago that CW was recruiting him the hardest but it's hard to imagine that a player on an island in the middle of the sea will choose ND over USC.

article from the star bulletin july 8 quote from Cal Lee chief of local recruiting for UH----" I think hes going to notre dame. Thats my guess on gut instinct." wies will point to rudy and the gipper and the sweatheart tv deal with nbc-----who knows maybe that trip charlie made went very well, lee has more then gut instinct to go on, wies and teo caused a big buzz first post but been here a long time aloha:cool:
aloha bra, welcome to the DD. really nice find, but i just don't see us havin' that much pull for a kid from paradise. keep us updated...................

aloha bra, welcome to the DD. really nice find, but i just don't see us havin' that much pull for a kid from paradise. keep us updated...................

psssshhht. Hawaii's got NOTHIN' on SB.

Yes, I realize that one is a stretch, but I AM the mayor after all.

Guest brady112106
the context is more poking fun at ND than making the Te'o to ND call.

Seems to me to be poking more fun out of jealousy than anything. It makes me wonder what he's basing this gut feeling on. It's definitely got my interest sparked again in this kid. I've already written him off as U$C or BYU.

Can't remember the poster's name, but I do recall some guy who's address hails from Hawaii on GH saying we were in the lead with T'eo. Didn't have a lot of posts to his name, but who knows, maybe he was on to something. I'll try to dig it up for you guys later on.

:D Sketchy memory apparently. A kid from IrishEnvy, poster by the name of GoldenDomer21. Just something to chew on:

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/2009-recruiting-profiles/22980-09-hi-lb-manti-teo-official-offer-23.html#post237564

Calves, not a big deal, but I haven't found this GoldenDomer21 that you speak of. I saw that the the thread linked to, started off with "JJ" predicting that Teo is Irish. Now this all happened last month so who knows for sure on this. Anyways, I hope the prediction holds true, as this would be up there with Cierre Wood's verbal. :D

go to page like 23 or something

"I was lucky enough to talk to a close friend of Mante's and her mother today while I was out.

I don't know if this is any inside info. But it may be close.

This is mostly paraphrased.

Mante is a good boy, real smart, and very conscious of his education. Most of the community is hoping he picks ND. He should, its whats best for him. His father is maintaining a lot of control over his recruiting and would like to see him stay close. But, his HS coach is pushing really hard for him to go to ND. He says it would be the best for his education and his football. Right now he IS leaning ND's way. But MOST LIKELY wont make a decision any time soon.

This all came from the mother who has a son on the team and plays with Mante.

I really hope that visit he has coming up to ND pushes him and his father over the edge. I think we have this guy. I really do."