Summer Workouts

I was just curious if anyone on this site was around campus and maybe witnessed how summer workouts are going?

The new freshmen class has been on campus for over a week. How are they fitting in, how are they physically?

I guess I just expected to hear a little bit more about what is going on and nobody has been saying much. I'm trying hard not to wish away my summer but it's tough with a slow year in recruiting and no updates on current players.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think people realize how much better we will be this year. i'm startin' to feel it............

I hope so. I'm still not sold on the Oline though. After last year, they don't get the benefit of the doubt with me. I'm going to have to see them actually play...and San Diego St doesn't count.

I hope so. I'm still not sold on the Oline though. After last year, they don't get the benefit of the doubt with me. I'm going to have to see them actually play...and San Diego St doesn't count.

+1 !!

The ONLY time I will agree with Mark May, you gotta show ME!

Michigan will answer many questions for me personally.

Guest Irishrider

I heard from a friend in SB that Filer looks BIG and gots LOTS of muscle. he also told me that Filer looks like he put on another 15 lbs of muscle easliy.

Guest meballos18

Not sure how good we will be, but looking forward to a new season. With the recruites we gotten and as we mature, and will only get betther. Not sure how many females participate in this website, but I love football, and look forward to some good conversations. You will hear more from me as the season gets closer...and more so as we move forward 'to victory'.... :)

Go Irish.