Marlon Pollard

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everything ive read has been that it was good news. i have a feeling that he's more leaning towards decommitting then reaffirming his committment to UCLA. It's down to us & them and I think since he gave his committment to Karl Dorrell (UCLA's old coach) as a soph and he wasnt expecting an ND offer, i think he ends up Irish.

Guest brady112106

Another battle with UCLA, nice. I wonder what he was in Chicago for? To unexpectedly take a drive to SB and spend the day is good news.

I like how this sort of snuck up on us. Whenever its broadcast long in advance, a lot of times its more hype than substance. This kid is legitimately interested. Should be interesting to see if Jordan Love gets his offer after all (said he was expecting one soon).

everything ive read has been that it was good news. i have a feeling that he's more leaning towards decommitting then reaffirming his committment to UCLA. It's down to us & them and I think since he gave his committment to Karl Dorrell (UCLA's old coach) as a soph and he wasnt expecting an ND offer, i think he ends up Irish.

Things do look very good for Pollard right now. We are legit in this. But there are more schools involved than just and UCLA. Arizona State, Nebraska and the Willinghams are also involved. I would like to think that we are UCLA's major competition.

That surprise visit was a nice surprise.

Guest Irishrider

I am lazy for not looking this up, but doesnt Pollard have some really sick speed. Did I hear before that he runs like a 4.2 or 4.3 forty?

well im pleased. I was underwhelmed by Love's film honestly. Only reason i had any interest in him at all was because he was from The Gilman School which had been good to us, but he peaced them out already so i have no allegiances to him anymore.

Scout has his 40 listed as 4.63.
Don't look to much into that, it was probably that at one time but as I've said many times over the last couple of years is that until around the AA games Joe McKnight was listed with a 4.7 forty time and that just wasn't the case.