Uzoma Nwachukwu

Guest brady112106

Guest brady112106

II has a story (premium content) that says Uzi has a slight leader of a top three. Is there any other information on this guy? Knowing this is premium on another site, I'm not sure if any one can shed some more light on the top three; slight leader.

his 5 favorites are notre dame, oklahoma, oklahoma state, texas a&m, and texas tech in alphabetical order

notre dame, oklahoma, and a&m are his top 3, and everyone assumes A&M has a slight lead even though he states the top 3 are equal

i just dont think he really wants to go to ND. I think he's proud of the offer but isn't all about it. We'll see though. Long time to change his mind.

I'm with you on this one chris. We know that his Mom would prefer that he go to South Bend, so he'll probably visit if for no other reason than that. And all it takes is a great visit to win a kid over. We'll see though - my optimism surrounding this recruitment shrinks with every new article I see from him.

my optimism surrounding this recruitment shrinks with every new article I see from him.

I can see why you say that Calves but he really does seems like the type of kid that would be swept off his feet if he visited. He loves the prestige, he loves the history, he likes the academics and besides the distance thing, his mother really likes us. Ok, so it also sounds like he is looking for early playing time, but if we can get him on campus I feel we have a great shot. I have been on this board long enough to know you always know what you are talking about….however…I will chose to be in denial on this one. ;-)

Benches 320 lbs, runs a 200m in 21.3. very nice for that slot we have been looking for gentlemen.