Bennie Fowler

Guest joycel

Guest joycel

Teammate of Jonas Gray.. has interest in ND, being recruited as a db and wr. First year playing football since middle school.

Guest SirJohn

Brief but nice video. Great to see another receiver twice pitch it to him for more yards. That's an unselfish HS team there.

Nice Video joycel Thanks from DD. :)

thanks to my Jonas Gray connection, Jonas convinced Bennie to come out for football, they are best friends and Track teammates. Bennie is just about the fastest kid instate and has an electronic 4.36/40, keep in mind he has only been playing for one year

thanks to my Jonas Gray connection, Jonas convinced Bennie to come out for football, they are best friends and Track teammates. Bennie is just about the fastest kid instate and has an electronic 4.36/40, keep in mind he has only been playing for one year

i knew it was sub 4.4

That's also a possibility Franco.

If his competition is really that fast, maybe we should offer more Detroit area kids. ;)

His straight line speed and his quickness are two different stories...He looks like a big bodied solid wide receiver...with zero WRs signed in this class and a need to bring one or two in this year, why wouldn't we sign him as a WR, give him a shot there and if things don't pan out, than move him to the secondary at that point...

What is the downside in that? We aren't expecting much out of this Freshman class, so it would only make sense to bring in a kid who can develop over his time in South Bend...