Jelani Jenkins Vid (Rivals)

Guest heismancaliber
http://www.rivals.com/video.asp?section=fbrecruit&pkey=&vidtype=amp&vidid=3465

I really didn't think we had much of a shot, but after hearing his priorities as well as looking at his location I think the IRISH have as good a shot as any if they create some buzz this season. At least as much of a shot as Teo.

ND has a much better shot at Jenkins than they do with Manti

all the talk about ND only being able to recruit a small portion of the elite players because of standards etc means that this is the kidn of kid we cannot miss on. A truly elite kid with priorities like that. We can't lose out on a kid like that to Stanford.

And even though I'm not high on him, the same should hold true for that WR Patterson if the staff really wants him.

I have a feeling the more research Jelani does on ND and the more relationship buildign that takes place (Corwin) that we will be right there till the end with this guy. His West Coast trip proves that distance doesn't seem to be an issue so I can't imagine what he wouldn't like about what ND has to offer.

Guest heismancaliber
Heisman is this a free vid? If not we must pull it.

Not sure John, first off I didn't post it, and secondly I have a Rivals subscription so I dont know whether it is or not

Guest SirJohn

OK I will wait to see. If riovals complains I can say we were uncertain + plus give me a free subscription. Ahahah Kidding.

Guest AtlantaIrish

So are we still working on Jelani, trying to get an official visit after his football season is over?

Because from what I have seen of his film he looks like the fastest linebacker in the nation and would be the perfect fit for Tenuta's Notre Blitz attack.

If it wasn't a free video, nobody could see it without a subscription. It is however a free video and just adds traffic to their site and potentially more subscriptions. I can't see how there could have been any possible way that would have had to have been pulled

Guest SirJohn

OK guys you would not know what they can do. I posted FREE in public Domain articles they Posted free.. Giving their HTTP. However brainless mike fran accused me of violating his "precious Hobbit Premium" I repled more or less If you can't recall or remember what you post free it is not my fault. He needs to get off the sauce.

No love lost he never apologised. he did say we were stealing bread off his table, which was a funny as my doctor limits me to wheat not white. So I am picky still. Ahahah I and DD want no war with a "pay site" but plead "You sure better get your facts straight." I have attorneys too.

I am always hopeful when the kid is intelligent, respectful, and has his priorities straight.

But just when I get my hopes up, he says he wants to go where God wants him. So you just know he'll end up at Florida. Cause you know Meyer is doing the Lords work.

I am always hopeful when the kid is intelligent, respectful, and has his priorities straight.

But just when I get my hopes up, he says he wants to go where God wants him. So you just know he'll end up at Florida. Cause you know Meyer is doing the Lords work.

Makes sense. It is the "Ivy league of the South"!