Austin's Fix-It List (started by Rock)

I logged in today with the new skin and now the DD site does not fit my screen. The site is too wide and I have to scroll to the right to read a thread. This just started with the new screen this morning and is not a problem with my pc. Can DD get this reformatted properlyj, as it was.

Edited by Donjuan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I logged in today with the new skin and now the DD site does not fit my screen. The site is too wide and I have to scroll to the right to read a thread. This just started with the new screen this morning and is not a problem with my pc. Can DD get this reformatted properlyj, as it was.

My screen's size seems to be working fine, but if any more problems persist, please notify me. Thanks! :D

Guest SirJohn

I have the same problem as Rock I notified Austin by PM. We will adjust this guys. Thanks for the imput and help as we birth a new DD.

Guest irishrick

yes sj and don , i just thought i would get the grandson to fix it but i seem to only have a wideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee screeeeeeeeen on DD. so i second any nice change you all can make . thanks a bunch ps i say the irish will now get 9999999999999999999999999 WINS THIS SEASON AND Mayyyyy bbbbbbbbbbee an upset over the poodle . go irish you gotta believe .

Guest PA Domer

Everybody should check their resolution. Mine is fairly high so I'm not experiencing horizontal scroll bars but the images on the pages are still substantially enlarged when compared to what they were. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that is everyone experiencing problems accessing the forum from a desktop computer with a CRT monitor?

Edited by PA Domer

Everybody should check their resolution. Mine is fairly high so I'm not experiencing horizontal scroll bars but the images on the pages are still substantially enlarged when compared to what they were. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that is everyone experiencing problems accessing the forum from a desktop computer with a CRT monitor?

Not everyone. For once it seems I have been granted a reprieve from a problem. I haven't had any of the issues on this thread pop up.

An issue I do have is that page numbers aren't showing up. Also, often times when I click a page number or the arrow for the next page of a thread, it takes me back to the first page in the thread. A bit annoying.

Yes, I have the problem and I'm accessing from a desktop.

Guest irunformelissa

I am having the same problem as well. :(

I agree Paulo. Also, the actual number of pages for each thread isn't showing up in most cases. There have been times I've clicked on the number 2 because it is the last page showing on the thread, only to find out there are more than 2 pages. The page number issue is really annoying.