Are we first with Manti Te'o?

Guest ndfootballwiki

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heismancaliber

There is no "first" right now, USC and BYU are widely believed to be his top 2 but he's going to take visits and decide on NSD

Define "widely viewed." It is difficult to get credible sources unless they are from that island way out in the Pacific. I am going to say it is widely viewed that he loves CW and has Notre Dame in his Top 2. Can you offer me any counteranalysis that says otherwise?

Guest heismancaliber
Define "widely viewed." It is difficult to get credible sources unless they are from that island way out in the Pacific. I am going to say it is widely viewed that he loves CW and has Notre Dame in his Top 2. Can you offer me any counteranalysis that says otherwise?

All I'm saying is don't get your hopes up on Manti

Guest Shamrock83

All I'm saying is don't get your hopes up on Manti

So you really don't have any real info... just opinions?

Guest ndfootballwiki

I'm not sure what the significance of Manti saying Notre Dame first when asked about his offers. I think we would be hard pressed to get him because of weather, distance and religion. Stranger things have happened, so I am still hoping that we can get him.

If we get a visit from him, I would think that we have a good shot.

Ok...when you say premium, I understand that. You know, as soon as I graduate law school, I am going after those dudes who think they can bully others into shying away from discussing "premium" info. I've got news... If I read a book that I bought and then discuss it with a bunch of folks, that's not copyright infringement. This is a discussion forum... No different than a bunch of old, yappy women discussing the next book Oprah suggests. 2 more years to go... blah.

Guest TheMan2828

It is assumed that USC and BYU are his top two for numerous reasons. But there is really very little from the kid himself to suggest this.

Guest SoCalIrish
Ok...when you say premium, I understand that. You know, as soon as I graduate law school, I am going after those dudes who think they can bully others into shying away from discussing "premium" info. I've got news... If I read a book that I bought and then discuss it with a bunch of folks, that's not copyright infringement. This is a discussion forum... No different than a bunch of old, yappy women discussing the next book Oprah suggests. 2 more years to go... blah.

Good luck with that. But they likely won't go after someone on copyright grounds. They will likely go after you on contractual grounds. When you sign up, you agree to their terms for disseminating information obtained from the site. Discussing it verbally is one thing, putting it in print on a blog, website or public forum is likely covered by the contract. Dollars to donuts you lose.

I'm not sure what the significance of Manti saying Notre Dame first when asked about his offers. I think we would be hard pressed to get him because of weather, distance and religion. Stranger things have happened, so I am still hoping that we can get him.

If we get a visit from him, I would think that we have a good shot.

You are correct with religion being the biggest factor. I hope the kid shocks me and at least makes a trip to ND but I doubt it.

My opinion is based on the info i have, info that I can't divulge because its premium

Thanks for the great info........ I have some "premium" info on the R. Bush scandal but, its premium, Oh Well i wish i could share.

Anyways I think we always have a shot, but that is a long way from home.

I really believe Te'o will visit. On the surface it seems BYU, and USC lead, and until he visit ND I won't believe otherwise. But I wouldn't be surprised if ND was there in the end, Weis is recruiting him really hard.

Guest heismancaliber
My opinion is based on the info i have, info that I can't divulge because its premium

Thanks for the great info........ I have some "premium" info on the R. Bush scandal but, its premium, Oh Well i wish i could share.

Anyways I think we always have a shot, but that is a long way from home.

Good, i wouldn't wanna know about it anyways

Don't believe it was premium but T'eo very specifically said ND was recruiting the hardest and that he was blown away Charlie came all the way to Hawaii to see him and that he was very likely to definitely coming to ND for a visit and was really excited. Also that he didnt know a lot about ND but was checking ND on the internet...think it was a SB Tribune article if I remember correctly

Well, if my lawyering tactics don't work, then I will just have to get rich and set up a recruiting website that has all free info and makes its money of advertisers and sponsors. Then, I could run rivals out of business and take of the world. What do you think about that, Pinky?