OT - The Rapper Mike Jones

Guest Shamrock83

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big safties are such an advantage especially if fast. I remebr being at one of the miami games at ND a while back during the time when they were detroying us every game. I was sitting in the end zone and we were driving and I was looking at the miami players particular one guy that was all over the field he loked to be like 6'3 maybe 235 and I am thinking why is that linebacker playing so far off the ball. I checked the program to discover it was their FS and man could this guy run and hit. He was as big as any of our front seven or at least he looked as big. I thought to myself when will we ever get there. Well maybe we are on our way it seems to me that charlie and staff are very focused on frame size across the board when you look at the majority of the recruits only the game brakers are less them 6' and most are 6'2 or better.

Guest NDGirlzRock

I just moved away from Orlando....lived about 2 miles from Edgewater High School....where Jones attends....and I have to say the kid can hit!!! Close really well and always has his head up.....plays even bigger than his height...great leaping ability!!!

I'm guessing a lot of people have no idea what you are talking about though

Put me in this group.

You're better off not knowing Rock. Those that do are only cursed with having such terrible lyrics embedded into their brains.

Guest Shamrock83

You guys are much better off not knowing :lol:

This guy is one of the worst "musicians" of all time