WR Rueben Randle

Guest joycel

Guest joycel

There was a story on this kid, saying that we had just offered him. Does anyone have any details on this or what are chances might be with him? I know he is in lsu's backyard.

LSU or Miami would be my call, I don't think ND has much of a shot

Sounds about right. He's from Louisiana, and a) its going to be hard to get a high profile Louisiana kid out of the state when they just won the national title, and b) ND hasn't had much success there since... well, you get the point. Probably going to join Barksdale at ULSU.

Doubt he comes to Miami.
hey man, where you been?? good to see you back over here. i would have to agree. he looks like LSU all the way......................

Woah, Woah, Woahie(quote Borat) :lol: . Not so fast schell, I have read from many sources that ND are in his favorites. ND has a better chance than a lot of people think. I believe it will come down to LSU, ND, and someone else TBD. Hopefully we pull out all the stops because he is a monster.

Doubt he comes to Miami.
hey man, where you been?? good to see you back over here. i would have to agree. he looks like LSU all the way......................

Woah, Woah, Woahie(quote Borat) :lol: . Not so fast schell, I have read from many sources that ND are in his favorites. ND has a better chance than a lot of people think. I believe it will come down to LSU, ND, and someone else TBD. Hopefully we pull out all the stops because he is a monster.

hope you're right there b&g. i just ain't gettin my hopes up on this one.......