OT Seantrel Henderson-2010

Guest heismancaliber

I said it before, and i'll say it again. ND lock. Lemming's ranking only affirms that. He's easily a top 5 talent in the country, but the fact Lemming gave him the #1 spot over Jeffcoat (DE from TX) pretty much lets you know exactly where he's heading

can anyone give me a rundown of who ND has pulled from this high school in the past? i know michael floyd is from the same school and i know there is handful of others, but their names escape me at the moment.

RPN, marcus freeman, ryan harris, and matt carufel......i think that might be everyone

Guest mpstunner11
can anyone give me a rundown of who ND has pulled from this high school in the past? i know michael floyd is from the same school and i know there is handful of others, but their names escape me at the moment.

RPN, marcus freeman, ryan harris, and matt carufel......i think that might be everyone

They do send kids to ND that don't play football. Also Joe Mauer, who was a very good football player, went to CDH.

Why is he a lock? Has he expressed interest in us already?

Thanks

not sure if hes a lock yet, but he goes to the same high school that Mike floyd went too, and powers-neal and matt carefull(sp?), marcus freeman, and ryan harris, so all of them will have a positive influence on ND, except careful who will try to badmouth ND just like he did with floyd

Guest ND2k9

someone said i can't imagine playing this guy in High School. . .

Well, I have.

My Eden Prairie Eagles DEMOLISHED his star-studded-uber-recruit-filled raiders 50-21 in the 07 class5aaaaa state championship last fall. (I started at RT)

ANyways he plays a little D and I had to block him.

More anyways He is very raw. He could use a lot of time in the weightroom i think. His weight is much closer to 290 I think cretin's coach Scanlan (molester looking guy) listed him at 288. He is good at BBall too. Definetly a would be a big get as this guy is NFL size

More more anyways. . . My friend said that Seantrel has been expelled from Cretin Derham Hall for cheating on multiple tests and will probably transfer to 4AAAA Totino-Grace High School. Grades may be an issue with this young man. Definitely big though.

Guest heismancaliber

I've also heard that the former Cretin-Durham OLine coach who was very pro-ND is now coaching in the CFL

2K9 u play for Eden Prairie? That means you play with Willie Mobley correct?