#4 come on down

Guest SoCalIrish

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Dude_454

Rock, click the newpaper article.... it is the link. This is reminding me of last April..... Ahhh, a new commit here, another there!! Now as long as last September, October and November do not remind me of last year....

now if we could just see some film. Hard to get excited about a commitment without seeing him in action. But always good to add another fellow jersey boy to the mix. kid's got an important asset to brign to the table: versatility. could end up anywhere eventually.

now if we could just see some film. Hard to get excited about a commitment without seeing him in action. But always good to add another fellow jersey boy to the mix. kid's got an important asset to brign to the table: versatility. could end up anywhere eventually.

Yep great news!!! just waiting for film..... (insert mad here)

Guest IrishPanther

I think Charlie probably explains to them what he means by 'commitment' then calls them up periodically just to say, "I want to wish you good luck. We're all counting on you." :wink: :wink:

Immaculata High School star running back Theo Riddick is expected to announce Wednesday during a news conference that he will play at Notre Dame University. Riddick, who led Immaculata to a 12-0 season and the state Non-Public Group III championship in 2006, was offered more than 10 scholarships, including those from Penn State, Boston College, the University of Pittsburgh and Syracuse.

Riddick, currently a junior, will play for Irish head coach Charlie Weis, a 1974 graduate of Middlesex High School, who also coached at Franklin High School for a year.

-- Harry Frezza

http://www.c-n.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...ONT01/80422015

I don't know about you guys but I am really starting to see a Donald Trump type of empire being built here. We pick up some big tough Offensive line guys and we are going to look a lot like a team that we played and lost to in 2005. The depth from there will just be scary. Wow! I really got down last year but it looks like we are going to be in the hunt by 2010 for a championship.

After Riddick commits today. I expect Gabe Ikard, DE or Carlo Calabrese, LB to climb aboard. I also look for us to pick up one of the big offensive tackles before the season starts. Any thoughts?

I think we're going to get a couple big OT's. Are we turning into RB University? Seems like we will be more loaded than anyone.

Are we turning into RB University? Seems like we will be more loaded than anyone.

There's a team on the left coast that would argue against that comment, and they would win that argument.

That being said, we are building an amazing stable of running backs. Major kudos to our staff. I hope we are not done at RB, I really want to add DJ Adams.

credit to BG on this but we are definitely not done recruiting RB. Tenuta is scheduled to visit DJ Adams this afternoon. That's awesome. I would love to land Adams. He's a bruiser with big time ability.

Why is Tenuta recruiting an offensive guy?

And aren't coaches not allowed to meet recruits during the evaluation period?

Guest brady112106

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i believe it's the Head Coaches that are not allowed to meet with recruits during this period.