So Carufel did try to convince Floyd to go elsewhere.....

ndark

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, do kids have no honor anymore? Just b/c something didn't work out for you personally doesn't mean it is bad for everyone else. Also, he has no right to to tell Floyd what he should do. Let him make his own decision as he was entitled to as well.

Guest AtlantaIrish

Man, I am so glad a cancer like Careful is no longer on our team.

Quitters like him will never be winners in my book and just look to drag everyone else down with them.

Bravo to Floyd for making his own decision that is best for him and looking for a challenge rather than run away from it.

The more I read about the recruits and their hearts, determination and brotherhood in this particular class the more I feel this class is going to be the heart pumping out multiple championships for ND.

Man, I am so glad a cancer like Careful is no longer on our team.

Quitters like him will never be winners in my book and just look to drag everyone else down with them.

Bravo to Floyd for making his own decision that is best for him and looking for a challenge rather than run away from it.

The more I read about the recruits and their hearts, determination and brotherhood in this particular class the more I feel this class is going to be the heart pumping out multiple championships for ND.

This is very true AtlantaIrish. Carufel really made me mad when he quit from the standpoint that he just gave up. I am not privey to the circumstances surrounding the transfer and don't claim to be. That being said, if you consider the fact that he quit on his teammates at ND...AND he was classless enough to try and sabotage the program by trying to convince Floyd to go elsewhere, you end up with a fairly easy evaluation of this kid.

To me he's a blatant example of a spoiled kid who has been babied for years without even the slightest amount of adversity. So when he became a little fish in a big pond, he was immediately uncomfortable and did not have the drive, determination, dedication, or will to fight through it. I wish this kid would go to iraq or afghanistan and see kids his same age that posses all of those qualities he is lacking. He just appears to be one of those kids that needs reality to slap him in his face.

I better stop before certain bloggers on here slap my knuckles with a ruler for speaking the truth about a football player.

Careful is garbage.
Easy tiger, he transferred and there's nothing we can do about it. I'm pretty sure that Minnesota had something to do with him questioning Floyd, so let's not call him trash based on that. I actually think it worked out well for us, don't you? It's all about numbers and now we have one more open for better talent. :D

I still dont understand. What was his big problem with ND? Was it the lack of playing time or something else? I know it was reported that he was unhappy; but why? Does anybody know what the true story was? Im really curious.

He was stinking up the joint as a starter, so Charlie benched him in-favor of Olsen. Carufel couldn't handle it, so he left his teammates high and dry.

Guest Qwertyy
I still dont understand. What was his big problem with ND? Was it the lack of playing time or something else? I know it was reported that he was unhappy; but why? Does anybody know what the true story was? Im really curious.

He was stinking up the joint as a starter, so Charlie benched him in-favor of Olsen. Carufel couldn't handle it, so he left his teammates high and dry.

as i said, he was garbage

jeebus, let's ease up a little, eh fellas? he's still an amateur and i'm really leery of criticizing amateur athletes this hard. people make mistakes.

hey, many of us in the same position might try to talk a guy outta attending ND if we thought it truly was not the place for that particular student-athlete. come on, that's far from a federal crime.

let's move on. god knows we've got plenty of other things to talk about this time of the year. plus, god knows we've got some real OL depth now, so this guy is just a blip on the screen, right?

Is not being able to start his main beef with the team? If so it seems like he's taking it to the extreme. There has to be more to this story. Im just curious. To me its an interesting.

There very well may be more, but from the sources we have as outsiders, that's all we've heard. Mike Frank went off on him a few times on-air and I doubt he'd do that if there was a ton more to the story.

If the kid had a bad experience at ND (which he obviously did, for whatever reason), I wouldn't doubt for a second that he would tell everyone. These are 18-22 year old kids. It kinda chaps my ass that he did, but I applaud Floyd for committing anyway. :clap: