Gallup21 Get Press Cred at AAA Game

SDIrishFan

Guest gallup21

thanks guys...i didnt actually want this to come out until after incase i come back with nothing, but its ok.

in stlouis right now, leaving tomorrow 9:45 AM flight

Guest gallup21

Tomorrow night at 9 30ish central time im going to try and do an AIM chat...my screenname is under my username here. If someone wants to organize it that would be great, I'll be doing it from San Antonio, and although i wont have seen any practices, ill just talk about what its like. On saturday at 9 30ish central time we can do a chat and ill give you guys updates about the media room. im posting this on Ienvy too, so if you want to organize post on DD. I'll try and post if i cant make it...not 100% sure about the timing, but it would be via AIM private chat. if anyone can organize the chat please post here, just the first person to post can organize it so theres no confusion.

for friday night and saturday night same time, have one if i cant make it, its fun to talk about the possibilities and the game, and if i can make it ill be there and sean or someone can invite me. ill text someone to post if i cant make it