NEWMAN!!!

Guest chitownirish121

Guest chitownirish121

After hearing his interview on rivals, he is by far my favorite recruit on the defensive side. I think he is pretty under rated by only having 3 stars, he is in love with Notre Dame and said his future teamates have great chemistry. I am looking for big things outta this big fella for the next few years!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TexasIrish

And thats why I follow recruiting. I love watching these kids play once they get to ND and I can remember hearing just how much getting an ND scholly meant to them.

And don't worry boys I was in San Antonio last week and believe me being there for a week will help Golic put some weight on his bones. Hopefully his dad left all the nutri-system at home. :D

You guys are smoking crack...haha...when i click on the "Newman Ready to Compete" link, it goes to their, "sign up for our 7 day free trial" nonsense.

really thats wierd, did u quick on the words like in the middle, or the video thing on the right side of the page, maybe thats why?

You guys are smoking crack...haha...when i click on the "Newman Ready to Compete" link, it goes to their, "sign up for our 7 day free trial" nonsense.

really thats wierd, did u quick on the words like in the middle, or the video thing on the right side of the page, maybe thats why?

I got it figured out with the help of a friend. The video is great. I had a smile on my face the whole time. He has a great personality. I love the part at the end about how he doesn't understand when ppl decommit or transfer.

SDIRISH,

Go the the far right of the screen, under Quicklinks you will see a picture of J. Gray with a play symbol on his face. Just down from that you will see. Newman ready to compete. HIT THE PLAY BUTTON. I think you are trying to get into the article that is written on him. Yes, that will take you to the sign in.

This kid is really underrated. If you watch his film, he is every bit as dominant as Hunter.

YES!!!!

I honestly don't get it! We have shown Omar so much love on this board and here we have Newman. A few pounds not withstanding and with the film that I have seen on both, Omar does not stick out as being any better. Then you hear him say things like, "If I ride the bench all 4 years at ND, I'LL STILL BE THERE FOR 4 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!"

The love he shows for ND is ROCK SOLID!

I guess ND for some kids is just like my Harley to me, If you don't "get it", then I cannot explain it to you.

I've been saying all along this "Omar" bullcrap, we need to show more love to our current commits who are rock solid AND FAITHFUL!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO YA NEWMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D