Comeon...Play Brady if you can

Guest gallup21

Guest gallup21

I saw this started up on another board...why not play the guy? I think the Browns are already in (?) i dont follow the NFL much but ill watch if BQ plays.. And Derek Anderson is 0/1 so far with 1 INT...why risk him getting injured?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gallup21
I think they're trying to get Brady a red-shirt year.

whats the point in the NFL, i dont think they have red shirts. you could be joking, in that case im going to look like an idiot haha

Guest NDgirl09

Winslow should have had that TD!!! ughh he usually doesn't drop those. I'm so excited. I wish i was at that game! I got to see his preseason game vs DET though so that was cool. I say they should let Quinn finish. if they don't, and Anderson gets hurt again, i will laugh at Mr. Romeo for having too much pride to let him play.

Winslow should have had that TD!!! ughh he usually doesn't drop those. I'm so excited. I wish i was at that game! I got to see his preseason game vs DET though so that was cool. I say they should let Quinn finish. if they don't, and Anderson gets hurt again, i will laugh at Mr. Romeo for having too much pride to let him play.

Yep, i was watching, winslow dropped it so did edwards!!! :evil:

Guest NDgirl09

Yep, i was watching, winslow dropped it so did edwards!!! :evil:

but i at least expect such things from Edwards, he drops balls like no other. Winslow is generally reliable, which is what frustrated me.

Guest NDgirl09

oh i know he's had a good year, don't get me wrong. He is not awesome though. He constantly dropping the big passes, especially when we need them most. I'm also taking this from last years play too. He does make some great grabs, but when he drops a TD like that, it's less of a deal than if Winslow drops one because of Edwards history.